Chapter 6: The Roommate, Carlette

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6: The Roommate, Carlette

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(awesome poster by R E D L I G H T Graphic Shop)

D-5

The next day, I woke up at 9:20 in the morning. I saw Chanyeol who was still in dreamland. Everything was not a dream. I smiled. I fix my bed, washed up and started preparing breakfast.

I checked my phone for some news about EXO then I saw that Kris, Tao, Kai, and D.O. were at Greenbelt yesterday. I knew it. It was Kris and Tao who I saw yesterday. It said that they gave all EXO members a free day yesterday and do whatever they want to do and it just so happened that Kris, Tao, Kai and D.O were together in the same mall as Chanyeol and I.

“What are you looking at so intensely?” I squealed in shock when a deep voice came from my back.

I took a deep breath, “You scared me…” I said as I gave him my phone. I smelled something burning. Omona, the bacon… I saw the fire was off but the bacons are not edible to eat anymore. I looked at Chanyeol who was still reading the article at my phone.

“You were too preoccupied by the article. I woke up from the smell of burning bacons and turned the fire off. Careless.” He was still reading the article.

I bit my lip. “Sorry… I’ll cook a new one.” I went to the small refrigerator to get more bacon.

“Ahhh… No. Don’t cook. I’ll cook. Your breakfast yesterday was terrible.” He went to me and snatched the bacon from me and started cooking.

I opened my mouth in disbelief. So I am encountering the jerk side of Chanyeol now. “Hmmph! Fine, meanie.” I said as I went to reach the remote of the television.

The breakfast was ready. He cooked an omelette. It was my first time to try Chanyeol’s cooking, of course, and I’m so happy and grateful and delighted and overjoyed for this opportunity. Name it all. Thank you lord. I’m crying inside.

His cooking was good, better than mine for sure. After we ate, I washed the dishes since he cooked for me.

“So what do plan to do today?” I sat beside him watching the television.

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know… maybe just stay here and rest.”

“What? You’re not planning to look for your members?” I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter