four

torpedo




 

He kissed me, is what keeps on going through his mind as he watches the cab drive way. Unconsciously, he lets out a soft chuckle as his grip on the diary tightens. He only snaps out of his reverie when camera flashes almost blind him. "He blinks, forgetting the fact that he's surrounded by fans who are practically documenting his every move.

"Oh crap."

That just means someone, or maybe a lot of them, has captured the fan's surprise kiss. It might only be a kiss on the cheek that probably meant nothing seeing as how the fan was a little out of it after the call, but a kiss is still a kiss and he's going to prepare himself to be on the headlines the next day. In all honesty, out of all the scandals he's been involved in, this (if ever it turns into one) would probably the only one he's fine with. Because really, his previous scandals weren't even true to begin with. Most were just products of women's delusions. The only legitimate scandal was the one with Changmin, but that's old news. And that's something he never wants to talk about ever again.

"Oppa who was that?" A girl to his right asks and he hisses in pain when someone steps on his foot.

"Yunho oppa I didn't know you're gay! You're not gay, you're straight!"

Someone pokes his arm and he jumps in surprise when another teenager latches on to him like she has the right to do so. "That boy looks familar, Yunho oppa. I think I've seen him somewhere."

He is about to tell her and the others to shut up when he feels himself getting pulled away from the chaos. "God, Yunho, what the hell were you doing?" He's never been more relieved to see the face of his manager. He's an angel sent from heaven.

"You're an angel sent from heaven, Yoochunah." and he tells him that.

His manager quirks a brow and then pushes him inside the company car. Looks like he'll be getting an earful again.





Yunho's not one to invade someone's privacy, but curiosity is getting the best of him. And besides, it's not like he's going to read everything. He'll only take a peek and surely, a peek is not going to hurt. He locks his door to make sure that Changmin wouldn't barge in and bother him.

Taking a deep breath, he shamelessly opens the notebook, smiling when he sees a doodle of an elephant in the middle. His smile grows wider when he finds what he's looking for. On the lower right corner of the page, a small property of kim jaejoong is written neatly.

"Kim Jaejoong." Yunho says, the name tasting foreign on his tongue. "Kim Jaejoong... Jaejoong... Jaejoong..." he repeats the name over and over like a broken record. Not to be conceited, but he thinks the name sounds really good when it's him who says it. And the name suits his face, he notes.

He turns a page and finds that it's an entry dated a year ago.




hiro-kun,

an old friend visited me. remember hyunjoong? the one who said my voice sounds like a deflated balloon? yep, that's the man.

he told me he likes me...

that he's liked me ever since i helped him with the photocopier-- which is odd but whatever -- and that he misses my presence, my antics, and everything else. he misses me

i had no choice but to say that i did miss him too. i'm not even sure if i actually do but i didn't want to hurt his feelings ><

how could i when he brought me bags and bags of marshmallows!!!

even after three years of not seeing each other, he still remembers my favorite >: i guess he really likes me

i agreed to hangout with him. only once tho but he doesn't need to know that. if he happens to ask if he could woo me-- and he will, knowing him -- i am going to say no

NO!




He's already halfway into turning the page when he pauses. Ah, damn it. He's promised himself he'll only read one but then he wants to know what happened next. "This is not a book, Yunho." he reminds himself, a little frustrated over the fact that he's itching to know whether or not that Hyunjoong guy made a move on Jaejoong. "What's it to me anyway."

He couldn't help but frown as he stares at the diary in hand. It's either he carries on reading and get over with it or stop and think of a way how he'll give it back to its owner. "But if I don't read it..." he trails off, running a hand through his hair. "I'm going to go crazy. And Korea doesn't want an insane superstar, right? And besides, it's easy to act as if I haven't read anything when I return it to him. I'll take it as a practice for my acting gig."

Having made up his mind, he reads the next entry.


 

hiro-kun,

ha! i was right XD he did ask me and of course i said no. how did he even know i swing that way?! i haven't been showing signs of gayness at work

...or have i?

ugh i don't even know. it shouldn't even matter. because what matters is tp's 7th anniv *O* woohoo! they're having a concert next week and i still gotta finish getting the banners printed

sighs

the things i do for my two babies. but come on, who wouldn't be in love with them? jung yunho, the stud muffin, the epitome of perfection. and shim changmin, the real life prince ♡^▽^♡

ahh! gotta go. junsu's going ballistic because i took the soccer poster off his bedroom wall and replaced it with changmin's topless one XD

 

Somehow, for some odd reason, he feels like rejoicing after knowing that Jaejoong did not give Hyunjoong a chance. And relieved that Jaejoong isn't the type to get people's hopes up. Before he could even make himself look stupid by jumping up and down the bed for a happy dance, his phone goes off.

A smile spreads on his face when he sees who it is.



jaesu  !!! @zaizai 50m
  hi, uhh you. by any chance, have you seen the black notebook? @banchou




"," Yunho curses, pacing back and forth his room. It's easy to say that yes, he has it, but he can't. He doesn't want to. He knows too well that he has no right to keep that diary for himself because it's not his and what he's doing is invasion of privacy, but then it's the only thing he has of Jaejoong. Having it in his possession makes him feel closer to the boy. He doesn't understand why but even just for a while, he'd like to keep it and feel that way.



yun2  - @banchou 30m
  @zaizai You have to quit calling me that :) What notebook? I haven't seen anything.        You want me to call the shop and ask?



  !!! @zaizai 27m
  @banchou ah no! no need to do that. thanks, though



  - @banchou 25m
  @zaizai You're welcome. But how are you? You left in a hurry. Got me a little worried, honestly



  !!! @zaizai 20m
  @banchou i'm okay. i didn't mean to worry you, sorry ><



  - @banchou 20m
  @zaizai Don't be silly. It's okay, Jaejoong



  !!! @zaizai 19m
  @banchou O.O how did you know my name?!



  - @banchou 7m
  @zaizai HA! HAHAHAHA



  - @banchou 7m
  @zaizai You told me, remember...................?



  !!! @zaizai 6m
  @banchou i did?! oh, well, i suppose i did. anyway, i don't want to bother you any longer. thank you for your time :3



  - @banchou 10s
  @zaizai You're not a bother. Next time we talk, make sure to not call me by a pronoun. I'd appreciate that :)




"You are such a selfish , Yunho." It seems like the heavens agrees with him because he trips on nothing and bangs his head on the corner of his desk.