one big fight

torpedo

 

torpedo: one big fight
yunho/jaejoong, junsu/manny pacquiao, yoochun/junsu
fluff, humour / pg13 / oneshot
Jaejoong was close to doing a lot of things at the same time – cry, throw his phone on the floor and strangle Junsu.





Jaejoong was close to doing a lot of things at the same time – cry, throw his phone on the floor and strangle Junsu. But he could not do any of those because if he threw his phone, he would hit someone on the head and getting into a fight with a livid stranger was not what he wanted at all and strangling Junsu would get him in trouble considering there were thousands of people around them. His day was bad enough as it is.

It was not supposed to turn out like this. He was a fool for believing that his best friend needed his help for a two-hour photoshoot in Las Vegas. The plan was plain and simple. He was going to be a good friend and help Junsu out and then rush to Los Angeles for The Punstars’ concert which was the actual reason why he was out of his country. What made the idea seem not so bad was the fact that Las Vegas was not too far from Los Angeles so he figured he could just take a forty-minute plane ride back to where his beau was.

But then again, he thought wrong. Apparently, the photoshoot Junsu was talking about was actually a boxing match between a foreigner and an American. He didn’t know who they were and he didn’t even bother knowing them as he was busy panicking internally upon finding out that he would be stuck in the arena for at least three more hours.

“You cannot get out of here.” Junsu told him when he tried to run away with the excuse of wanting to take a piss. “I paid more than two thousand dollars for our tickets so I would not let you run away and waste my money. And besides, you won’t be able to walk in this sea of people.”

“I never said I wanted to be here.” he hissed in response. “You forced me into this. You could have gone with someone who is actually interested.” He glanced at the boxing ring then back at Junsu. “How long do we have to be here? It’s been two hours, Su. I need to catch my flight and get back to Yunho.”

“An hour more. Those are undercard matches and there would probably two more before the main event.” Junsu looked positively happy as he gushed about the boxer he was rooting for. “I cannot believe I’m personally here to watch Pacquiao’s fight.”

“I love you, Junsu, but I really don’t care about that Pacperson you’re talking about.”

Junsu looked offended but Jaejoong shrugged it off. He wanted to end his misery. “I knew you’d miss the concert.” He gasped in utter surprise, ready to curse out loud when Junsu continued. “So I did you a favour and got a streaming link for the concert.”

“I – a what?”

“A streaming li–”

“I heard you the first time.” he retorted through gritted teeth. “Never in my years of being a TP fan have I streamed for a concert because I always, always made sure to personally watch it.”

“Well, there’s a first for everything, right?”

“Junsu I really want to hurt you right now.”

Junsu frowned. “Jae, we are not the main event.”





In fairness to him, he tried to let the issue go and just sent Yunho a message saying he wouldn’t make it and his much deserved explanation would be given to him when he gets back. Trying to get out of it would be useless anyway so he settled for the streaming link he never asked for. He wasn’t exactly grateful for that when he could have been at the actual concert instead.

Taking his earphones out, he plugged it into the audio jack of his phone and clicked on the link. “What—” he mumbled with a frown when he noticed how it was lagging. A frown decorated his face when the chants and cheering for the match in the arena got louder by the second. He could not hear what was going on in the concert. Changmin was talking, that much he knew. His voice could be heard but it was a little incomprehensible. “Shut up.” he hissed, and then sighed deeply when he realized that the thousands of people around him did not pay such a huge amount of money just to keep quiet and let him stream his favourite band’s concert peacefully.

He was so close to hurting Junsu.





Revenge is sweet, Jaejoong thought, because while he was not able to give Junsu a noogie for making him go through such torture, he managed to make him pay back through Yoochun. He knew it was mean and quite unnecessary but he could not get over the fact that he missed one concert because of a boxing match he did not even care about.

"You shouldn't have done that." He pouted as he snuggled closer into Yunho's chest. It's been not more than three hours since he was reunited with his lover. "Don't ignore me. Yoochun and Junsu aren't on speaking terms right now and it's all your fault."

"It's Junsu's fault." Jaejoong grumbled stubbornly and Yunho sighed. The moment Jaejoong stepped foot inside their hotel room, he made a beeline for Yoochun who was lazing around the couch and said how Junsu was asked out on a date by the boxer he was rooting for and said yes which was why they were late. When in reality, their flight was delayed by two hours due to some technical problem in the plane.

"Baby, look at it this way," Yunho tried. He hated fights specially between his friends and even more so that it was his boyfriend who caused it. "Junsu has been accompanying you to our concerts for years even when he wasn't exactly our fan, right? I'm pretty sure he went through the same thing you did. Just imagine all the times he tried to endured the torture of having to watch two grown up tall dudes flailing on stage."

"But... but I missed your perfomances!"

"Well," Yunho grinned, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "I can give you a private performance... in bed."






Jaejoong hissed at his every step. Yunho's private performance was not bad at all. There was even an encore which got him sore and limping. But that was fine because to be very honest, he enjoyed it thoroughly. It had been almost a month since they last made love. Yunho was too busy with rehearsals and his other schedules that everytime they met, Jaejoong made sure to give him a full body massage before cuddling him to oblivion.

He sighed, his arms limp on his sides. He was a little hesistant to knock on the door of Yoochun and Junsu's shared hotel room. "Just do it." he silently told himself which was easier said than done. After their rather intense lovemaking, Yunho talked him into apologizing and admitting to the lie he came up with. He knew his boyfriend was right but his pride was giving him a hard time to actually do it.

What he did was not planned. It was a spur of the moment thing. It felt like he had to tell Yoochun what he told him the moment he saw him. He had no idea it would cause such a big fight not just between the couple but between him and Junsu as well.

With a sigh, he twisted the door knob open, confused as to why it was unlocked and immediately got the shock of his life. " damn it you two! You could have locked the door! I did not need to see Yoochun's in your mouth damn you!"