epilogue 2.0

torpedo

 


okay so this is the real epilogue and jsyk, some parts of the fake one are included in here. you decide whether you like this or the fake one better 




 



As expected, Yunho’s stint caused quite a stir, but they were able to easily answer and dodge questions by the media and the fans. Everyone has been asking if it was dedicated to someone in particular and Yunho was quick to deny it. No matter how tempted he was to declare his undying love for Jaejoong, he had careers to protect— his, Changmin’s and Jaejoong’s.

“You’re too far away. What’s up?” Jaejoong prods Yunho’s side when he notices him spacing out.

The couple is snuggled up on the couch in the dressing room, waiting for Yunho’s turn to get all dolled up. Yunho would definitely appreciate it if the makeup artist takes her precious time on Changmin just so he would have more time to spend with his beloved. It was not an easy task to convince the man to cuddle with him just until his turn before he could go back outside the concert venue to tend to his stall with Junsu.

He tightens his hold around the other’s waist and smiles. “Just thinking how lucky I am to have someone like you.”

“Sap.”

“You love me.”

“I know.”

Jaejoong chuckles softly when he presses a kiss on his temple. “A little duck told me you have prepared something for us.”

“Well that little duck is in trouble. Wait ‘till I get my hands on him.”

“Don’t forget my rule, Jae.” Yunho reminds him as if he is a three-year old kid.

He rolls his eyes and huffs. “Yunho, how many times do I have to tell you that your no HoMin rule is stupid?”

“Actually, you don’t have to tell me that because it’s not stupid.”

“I know you don’t like it, love. But it’s not as if we are going to make you and Changmin make out on stage. Although I’m pretty sure the fans would like that.” Yunho gives him a look. “And I am most certainly not one of them. I might have shipped you two once upon a time, but I don’t want you kissing him, or anyone else for that matter, but me. Just... this shipping thing is just inevitable. You’re the celebrity, you should know that. And besides, this fan project is for you as a duo, not some married couple.”

“I just don’t get the point, okay?”

Deciding that it’s best to shut up and not tell Yunho more about the said project, Jaejoong straddles him and runs a hand through his dark locks. “You don’t have to. This is just for fun, trust me. Whatever it is you might see out there later, don’t freak out.”

There is no reason for Yunho to, Jaejoong thinks, because what they have prepared is something wholesome anyway.

“Fine then at least stay here. I’m sure Junsu can handle your store just fine. If you want I can send a staff to help him.” Yunho bargains.

“Are you kidding me? I wouldn’t let Junsu do all the work and don’t order the staffs around. They have their own things to do. I love you, but I need to earn my own money or I’ll be bankrupt and won’t be able to buy you gifts and whatnots. And it’s a stall, Yunho.”

“I don’t care. I want you here.”

“Well, I do care. Now be a good boy and I’ll call you every half an hour if that makes you feel better. We’ll ditch your after party and have our own in your apartment. How’s that?”

Yunho groans, and then nods in defeat.





The concert is a hit.

Jaejoong, too, is hit by Yunho’s ball. Yunho knows he should have taken Jaejoong’s advice. Freaking out because of some stupid banner is definitely not the smartest thing to do.

It is during their encore, he and Changmin are running around the stage with their guns (but really, it’s just a big gun loaded with autographed plastic balls). He knows Jaejoong is at the VIP section so that’s where his feet takes him. All he wants is a glimpse of his boyfriend. Maybe he could flash him a smile or send him a wink. He figures Jaejoong would love that along with the fan girls and boys who would think it is for them.

His grin grows wider upon spotting a certain redhead (Junsu), who apparently finds his cellphone more entertaining than the concert. Mentally shaking his head at his friend, he aims his gun at their section, chuckling when Jaejoong finally looks right into his eyes and grins, waving madly. He is about to wave back when Jaejoong suddenly raises a lightboard that simply says “HOMIN FOREVER LOVE”.

Out of surprise, he unconsciously pulls the trigger and drops the gun the same time Jaejoong drops on the ground.

Well, .





Jaejoong finds himself back at the duo’s dressing room.

Groaning, he sits up and winces as his forehead starts to throb. He spots Junsu on a plastic chair sporting a determined look on his face as he madly taps his phone screen with his fingers. “Junsu...” he croaks out, his throat parched. Junsu squeaks, muttering a string of curses when he loses but gets up to get Jaejoong a bottle of water passed on to him by Kangin anyway. “What happened?” he asks when his throat doesn’t feel so dry anymore.

“Yunho happened.” Junsu tells him with a huff. “He shot you in the forehead! Did you see how big his ball is?! You’re lucky all you got is a hideous bump on your forehead. Well that, and you kind of fainted.”

“Oh. Where is he?”

Junsu scoffs at the mention of the name and Kangin replies instead, “Paramedics are tending to him right now, but he’s fine. His upper part is, at least.”

He frowns, worry creeping up inside him. “What happened to him, Kangin hyung?” He chooses to ask him instead of Junsu knowing that the latter would do nothing but voice out his displeasure at his boyfriend.

“Nothing major. He saw you getting carried out when you fainted, tried to run towards you but fell off the stage. Probably sprained his ankle, is all.”

“Seeing as how you are so calm about this I guess it’s nothing I should worry much about?” Kangin nods, flashing him a grin. “I still can’t help but worry though.”

Just when he starts to wonder when Yunho would be coming to get him, the door bursts open with the said man in crutches and a laughing Changmin behind him.

“We got his fall recorded, Jaejoong. I’ll make you watch it one of these days. It’s hilarious!” Changmin tells him, still laughing like a hyena.

Yoochun soon enters the room, smacking Changmin upside the head before planting himself at the chair right beside Junsu. “Could hear you all the way from the hallway.”

“Can’t blame me. It was too funny to hold back my laughter.”

With a little help from Jaejoong, Yunho manages to sit with him on the couch, wrapping his long arms around the shorter man as he apologizes profusely. He opens his mouth to tell him that it’s alright and that it’s nothing serious when Junsu beats him to it, pointing an accusing finger at the apologetic celebrity.

“You!” Junsu has already gotten out of his seat, taking stomping his way to the baffled man. “You think you can hit my friend with your humongous ball, apologize and expect that he’ll say it’s okay and it’s no big deal?!”

“W-well it’s really no big deal, Junsuyah. It’s fi—“ He tries to tell the fuming man but he gives him a look and he cowers almost immediately. Junsu just hates it when he gets interrupted during his lecture time. He sighs.

“Look what you did! His forehead bled and it will leave a scar! Not to mention, a very ugly bump is already making itself visible.” Junsu barks, and pokes the bump on Jaejoong’s forehead causing the injured man to shout in protest. Yunho swats his finger away. “Don’t touch me you boyfriend beater!”

“You poked his injury!” Yunho argues. “Best friend poker!”

“Ha! You’re admitting that you are a boyfriend beater. Wait ‘till I tell the police about this. The media will have a field day.” Junsu cackles. “Imagine what the headline would be, Jung Yunho of the duo The Punstars, arrested by the police after using his boyfriend as his personal shooting board.”

Four pairs of eyes could only watch the two hopeless men banter.





“Well do you like him?”

“I…”

“This is easier than a Math question, Yoochun hyung.”

“Shut up, Changmin.”

“You shut up, Yunho.”

“You two shut up. I like him, okay. I find him all sorts of adorable, no brain to mouth filter and all. And even if he mercilessly teases and bugs me all the time.” comes Yoochun’s anti-climactic confession. “I just don’t know if I should do something about it.”

Yunho furrows his brows. “Do something as in make a move?” The manager nods. “You should. From what Jaejoongie told me, he bugs you because he likes you. Don’t worry, Yoochunah. I can take the physical and emotional pain he inflicts on me if it means your happiness.”

Changmin snickers. “Your drama is done. Get over it. Anyway, mutual feelings or not, I bet Yoochun’s not going to do something about it. He’s too much of a chicken.” He manages to dodge the punch sent to his arm.

“Wanna bet on it?” Yunho challenges. “Yoochun’s going to do it and Junsu will say yes.”

“I bet on no. And he will remain single for the rest of his life.”

The three pause their conversation when they hear thundering footsteps coming towards where they are seated comfortably in the living room. They look up to find Jaejoong glaring at them, one hand on his hip and the other one holding a spatula. “I did not send Junsu to the grocery store for you to talk about him. Our house is a very small place and I could hear you talking all the way from my kitchen.”

Without hesitation, he whacks them all on the head using his spatula with all his might.





“Are you not sorry about earlier?” Yunho asks, referring to the spatula incident as he pulls Jaejoong closer in his arms. They are in Jaejoong’s bed, their mini celebration for Yoochun’s birthday party is long over. The birthday boy was not able to ask Junsu out because Junsu did, much to their disbelief.

Apparently, sending Junsu to the grocery store was just Jaejoong’s excuse for his best friend to run to the mall to get Yoochun a birthday gift and come up with a spectacular confession.

“You deserved it.” Yunho chuckles, pressing a soft kiss on his boyfriend’s forehead. Five months after the incident and the bump on his forehead is barely there.

Yoochun and Junsu have gotten closer to the point that they unconsciously developed feelings for each other. Knowing Yoochun – who may be a tough manager but has a different attitude when it comes to the matters of the heart – he won’t make the first move so Junsu took the liberty to do so. After dinner, Junsu kidnapped Yoochun, planning to take him to the Sunctuary. Jaejoong along with the other two, wished them both good luck. He left with a blushing Yoochun and Changmin swore he would never let the chance to tease Yoochun for looking like a blushing pass.

“Junsu would be Yoochun’s first relationship if everything goes well.” Yunho tells him. “Changmin was not kidding when he called him a blushing . He really is.” Jaejoong blinks, stunned at the revelation. He never pegged the manager to be clueless when it comes to romance. “He values his career more than love which is why years and years of Changmin and I trying to set him up with some people didn’t work out for him at all.”

Jaejoong grins. “Seems like all he needed was a Junsu to get him out of his strike.”

“True. And all I needed was a fan who would call me a car thief.”

Yunho chuckles and so does he. Their laughter soon dies down as they hold each other’s gazes. Yunho leans in just as he does and when their lips press against each other, they drown themselves in bliss.





A year later, Yunho is still the same clingy man who wants his lover all for himself. It might have taken him quite a long time but he has eventually learned how to control himself in public whenever he is out with his beloved, and everyday, he cannot help but fall in love deeper with the man who has given him so much love and joy.

Jaejoong has come a long way from being a fansite master. Aside from the fansite that he is still managing, he recently opened a pop-up store for The Punstars after months and months of persuasion from the duo, although it’s mostly just Yunho who promised to help him with the finances. He initially declined his help but Yunho had tricked him into agreeing while he was coming down from his high after rounds of intense lovemaking.

Their relationship is still kept a secret from the public but that’s okay because now it is stronger than ever. Both cannot wait for the day when they are able to declare their undying love for each other to the whole world.

Yoochun and Junsu’s relationship is getting better each day. Yoochun has gotten less stiff and more accepting of Junsu’s extreme affection towards him.

And Changmin… well, Changmin found love in the form of a cyclist who wears a tight -inducing orange cycling shorts.
 

 


 



 
 
 

so this is really it. i tried to make it longer but then it’s just not going to work. but, well, this is an ongoing verse so expect oneshots and drabbles to be posted soon. thank you for reading! i know i took a really long time updating this and i’m sorry about that ;; and oh, changmin’s boyfriend XD planning to write something about that soon