Chapter 3

Just Go With It

 

 

 

When Mark finally woke up it was around nine in the morning and the sun's rays were shinning through the curtains and hitting him right on the face. Turning over from his side and on to his back, memories of last night came flooding back. He was all over Jackson and vice versa but a part of him didn't even regret it. The feeling of being wanted for once isn't something he ever experienced. Sure he shouldn't have been drinking or smoking with boys he barely knew but he didn't regret a damn thing.

Slowly getting up from Jackson's bed he looked around for his shirt that he doesn't even remember taking off. His head was pounding and the pain wouldn't stop. Mark got on the floor and looked under the bed for his shirt but it wasn't there either, he popped himself onto his knees and looked at the other individual sleeping on the bed, back facing him. Everything about Jackson even from the back was perfect, as Mark's eyes traveled over Jackson's body he saw his black t-shirt crumpled under Jackson. 

Mark climbed back on the bed slowly trying his hardest not to wake up Jackson, and tugged at his shirt but it wouldn't budge. He pulled at it even harder and Jackson rolled over causing Mark to awkwardly land on top of him, waking the boy up. 

"What did I do to deserve Mark Tuan straddling my hips so early in the morning?"

"Shut up. I was just trying to get my shirt back."

Jackson pulled the black t-shirt from under him and handed it to Mark but keeping his hands steady on Mark's hips. Jackson watched as Mark pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his arms through the sleeves. Mark looked unbelievably attractive with his bed head and those hickeys that littered his neck were a reminder of what Jackson did last night. He was proud of his artwork and now everyone knew that Mark belong to someone even if he didn't know it himself.

"Jackson! I need to take a shower then I'm going home okay?"

"Stay with me just a little bit longer."

"We spent the entire night together. I'll see you at school."

"Fine. Whatever."

"Don't pout."

Mark peeled Jackson's fingers from off his waist and climb over the boy and proceeded to walk towards the bathroom.

"I'm not even pouting."

Jackson mumbled under his breath as he watched Mark disappear into his bathroom. He took this opportunity to clean up his room a bit and by cleaning he really meant shoving everything in the closet and somewhat fixing his bed a little. Once that was finished he walked downstairs into the living room and Jaebum was no longer asleep on his couch meaning he walked home. He would remind himself to text his best friend to make sure he came home safe and his parents didn't ground him or something.

Picking up the empty bottles and cups he threw them away in the trash can and begun putting the couches back in their proper position and fluffing the decorative pillows. It looked somewhat presentable and that was an good enough job for Jackson. He walked into the kitchen and reheated the last slice of pizza in the microwave from last night. He wasn't even sure when they brought the pizza and who had paid for it but that wasn't important right now. He just needed food in his system to get ride of this killer headache.

When the microwave finally beeped he removed his pizza from the microwave and started to eat. He looked out the kitchen window to see if his mother had parked her car in the driveway but as usual it was only his car there. He knew his mother was away on business but he wanted her to come back early, it was strange living in a home but not feeling at home. He was constantly by himself and Jaebum would hang out with him often but it wasn't the same as having his mother home with him. At least he had Mark until he got fed up with him.

"Hey I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your sweatshirt." He heard Mark say as the boy walked down the steps towards the kitchen area.

Mark was still drying off his hair with my towel and placed the towel around his neck before stealing a bite of his pizza.

"It's fine it looks good on you."

"It's kind of big though."

"I like the way you look in my clothes."

"Gosh Jackson you're so greasy. I'm cringing."

"I was trying to flirt but my flirtatious charm isn't working on you this morning." 

"They never work on me."

"It's just me and you Mark you don't need to lie. You ing love siting on my lap as I feel up on you."

Mark rolled his eyes, walking over to the fridge he grabbed a bottle of water and begun to gulp it down. Jackson didn't notice the blush that crept onto Mark's cheek.

"Are you ready to go yet?"

"Yeah let me just get my shoes."

"I'll be in the car."

Jackson opened the front door and bite his lip as Mark bent down to tie his shoelaces. He didn't mean to stare but everything about Mark was perfect and he wanted no he needed to touch every part of him.

"I can feel you staring at my Jackson."

Jackson wouldn't admit it but he was embarrassed that he was caught staring at Mark for the tenth time now. He walked out the door and went into his car's driver's seat and put the key in the ignition. Less than three minutes later Mark walked out the front door and opened the passenger door and sat down with a huff. Before Jackson put the car into drive he held out his hand to Mark. Mark sighed but grabbed Jackson's hand and squeezed the boy's hand just to put a smile on Jackson's face.

 


 

After their short drive Jackson finally pulled into Mark's driveway, it was their time to part and Mark wasn't sure if he would even be allowed to walk out the house again once his parents see him. He knew he was going to be in deep as soon as he walked through the front door.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really my parents are going to be so ing pissed."

"Well at least you had fun."

"You're not helping Jackson."

"I know but your parents are going to be pissed and there is no way around it."

"I guess. I should probably get going."

Mark unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door. He didn't get a chance to really step out the park because Jackson pulled him back in.

"Jackson! What the hell I need to go."

"I'm just going to miss you. A lot."

"I'm going to miss you too."

 Jackson moved in close and tilted his head a bit and kissed Mark right on his lips. It was more than a peck if anything because Mark didn't respond to kiss at first but once he relaxed he kissed him back. The kiss became wetter and wetter, but Mark pushed Jackson away before it got too serious.

"I'll text you later alright?"

"Okay. Bye Jackson." Mark kissed Jackson one more time before actually getting out of the car.

When Jackson waved and drived away, Mark gained the courage to walk up to his front door. He wasn't sure where he left his keys so he rung the doorbell instead. It took a few seconds but the door opened and Mark's mother looked up at him in complete shock. Her eyes were red and she had probably been crying but she grabbed Mark and hugged him tightly. When they separated she smoothed out his sweatshirt and fixed his hair a bit. She smiled brightly but her eyes were still watery.

"Now where were you?"

"I stayed over at a friend's house."

"That's all you have to say? We were all worried about you and your father drove around the city for hours trying to find you."

"I guess my phone was off and I lost track of time. I'm sorry mom."

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your father he was so scared. He thought something horrible happen to you. He didn't even sleep last night he was up worried about you! Then you walk in here with hickeys on your neck from God knows who."

"Mom I'll apologize to dad."

"Good. You're grounded for a week by the way."

"."

"Now your cursing at me too. Now it's two weeks."

Mark wanted to curse again but it wasn't worth it so he nodded his head and walked into his living room and he father was of course sitting on the couch watching television.

"Dad I know you were worried about me all last night and I'm so sorry."

"I waited outside that school for two hours Mark."

"I know dad and I-"

"Then I asked so many other students if they had seen you around and they said you left."

"I was-"

"I asked with who and they told me a guy named Jackson. I wondered what the hell you could be doing what that boy for over twelve hours."

"Dad-"

"If this is the company you have around you and this boy has you breaking our basic house rules maybe you shouldn't be hanging out with him. Your mother and I never thought our rule of checking in and being home before ten was too much to ask for but you've broken that rule. You're grounded for two weeks."

"Mom already grounded me for two weeks."

"Then you're grounded for a damn month!"

Mark mumbled out an "whatever" under his breath and walked upstairs to his bedroom. He slammed the door shut and knew his dad would probably add another week to his punishment but he no longer cared. He plopped himself down on his bed and just planned to sleep for the rest of the day but his phone vibrated. Pulling out his phone from his pocket he saw a new text message from Jackson. It read:

a friend of mine is throwing a party tonight and i want u to come w/ me

Mark thought about what his parents had just told him few minutes ago but they didn't know Jackson he was a good kid.He typed out a quick "yes" and placed his phone on his side table.

"ing Jackson Wang." He mumbled to himself before falling asleep.

Jackson Wang would be the end of him.

 


The kissing scene was really cheesy and I apologize~