Questions, answers, dares

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Since Henry has just released a new music video, he is absent from the panel today. So therefore, Wookie and I will be your’ commentators.” Yesung smiled showing off his charismatic looks. Ryeowook clapped at his hyung’s words before picking up the first question.

“Let us begin~ In-Love-With-EunHae: To Zhou Mi: Do you like to shop with Hyuk who is just is obsessed with clothes? Or do you shop alone~?

To Hyuk: Hyukkie Oppa why do you only wear designer stuff? I saw that one of your passport cases cost around $500!” Ryeowook finished looking up at the two men for their answers.

“Hyukkie comes with me alot, the two of us spend hours in stores.” Zhou Mi beamed.

“As for me, I always say, if you have money spend it. You only live once and you could lose it all in an instant. So while you have it flaunt it. Also, the more expensive it is, the less likely Donghae will lose it.” Hyukjae stated. Ryeowook blinked thinking about his words before nodding his head.

“Our next question is asked by sweety23: To Kyu: out of all your hyungs, who do you respect or at least show kindness?

To Min: why are you insecure of your body and weight... You have nice curves and your not fat, you're cute, y and hot...

To Chullie: HBD! Who do you think is more beautiful or at least comes near your beauty out of all other male idols?

To Shindong: i know its personal but what happened with you and Nari?

To Kangin: you're such a softie now a days, what made you become humble and kind?

Sorry for asking too many questions, i just want to hear the others... ILoveYou guys forever!” Yesung read before waiting for the boys to speak.  

“I respect Sungmin hyung alot, he understands me.” Kyuhyun explained.

“As for me, thank you for the compliment, but it’s not that I am insecure, it’s just that I’ve been a certain weight for so long, that when I started gaining more, I felt sick, so to others it may seem I am worried I am fat, but it’s just I get sick when I gain more weight than normal.” Sungmin told them.

“Finally me, thank you for the birthday wish as for who comes near my beauty, I would say.....Taemin. My prodigy.” Heechul stated before Kangin pushed him away from the camera and cleared his throat.

“I saw things in the army, male things.” he whispered.

“Hyung has always been a softie, it’s nothing new.” Ryeowook corrected.

“Shindong shii, would you like to answer your question?” Yesung asked. Shindong didn’t do anything at first, but when he opened his mouth all attention was on him.

“Somethings, are meant to be secret.” he said before returning to his normal self. Yesung and Ryeowook were about to do their closing statements, when Leeteuk handed them a question from an anon.

“It’s a dare for us.” Yesung said as Ryeowook whimpered behind him as he read the words.

“Yesung oppa, I dare you to french kiss Ryeowook oppa.” Sungmin laughed making the two in question shiver.

“It’s fanfics all over again!” Yesung whimpered as Ryeowook positioned himself for the dare. Yesung turned as well, both closing their eyes as they lean in closer to one another. Rin, who had been at the side watching everything, grew bored and walked over pressing the two together. All faces blushed except Rin who cackled evilly as yewook kissed.

“And now there you have it, send in those dares and questions, come on get creative. Have a youtube video you want us to watch, an anime, a drama Wookie should go crazy about. Anything just ask.” Rin smiled as the boys bowed and yewook kept space between them.

“Bye!” they waved.