Questions need answers

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

Hello, and welcome to Ask Oppa Super Junior style. I am your host Lee Rin. So I have gathered the members here today to answer your questions on various things.

“Rin, this is pg right?” Ryeowook asks knowing how his wife liked to place them in awkward situations.

“I warned the fans, but I can’t promise anything.” I reply to him.

“Then lets get this over with, there is a Starcraft competition online I want to watch.” Kyuhyun growled as Sungmin pats his shoulder.

“OKAY~ First question comes from....

turyka                   

to all the members, since the beginning who do you think change the most?”           

“Oh, thats easy, Ryeowook!” Donghae yelled out causing both Hyukjae and Siwon to shield their ears.

“Really, how so?” I ask curious.

“Before when he just joined, he was quiet and well mannered.” Leeteuk began.

“Then he turned evil and talks more since Sukira.” Heechul finished. Everyone nodded making me nod as well and call on the next question.

fay asks:                                                Kibum: If you were to form a sub group, which member(s) would you like to have in it with you?”                           

I look at Kibum before he smiles his killer smile and points to Siwon.

“He’s my hyung, and we get along well, aside from him though, perhaps Donghae. So both Siwon hyung and Donghae hyung I guess.” Kibum replies.

“Ok, short and simple. As expected of our Kibummie.” I state searching for the next question as Kyuhyun complains about being bored.                                               

yeteuklove asks:                                       

To leeteuk "why don't we see you doing alot of fan service?"

I was curious to this as well as I look over at him with the others. Our leader was blushing madly before clearing his throat.

“I do fanservice, just not lots of it. I focus more on my fans than my relationship.” he replied.

“You just don’t want to make Kangin jealous.” I retort. “She also asks another question, this time to eunhae: do you guys get uncomfortable with each other when you see the ideas of the EU,hae shippers?”

Both boys smiled coyly before linking arms and leaning forward.

“In the beginning we did, but now we love it. Our fans are very creative. So are their fanfiction ideas.” Hyukjae explained.

“Sometimes they just nail our personalities and looks perfectly.” Donghae replied.

“Ok last question from the same girl: And, to all members: who is your favorite member to pair up with to do fanservice?"       

This one would be awkward for them; right?

“Siwon hyung, he’s too tall for me.” Ryeowook whispered with his head hung.

“Last time one of us was awkward with one another, we were placed on Intimate Note. I’d rather not say.” Heechul called out. I nodded at his words before searching for the final question that was sent in.

“Next, is a question from wookie-kie a Ryeowook fan: please ask ryeowook, why he is so cling to sungmin?? cause they're looks like or because something else?? hahaha.” I finish reading. Ryeowook and Sungmin were silent before chuckling softly.

“Sungmin hyung was actually a hyung I felt comfortable with before Kyuhyun. When Yesung hyung was not around, I would be placed with Sungmin hyung and we just hit it off. We are both the cute members and we both love cooking. So, since we had so much in common, we became really good friends very quickly.” Ryeowook explained.

“And her next question is to all members: How do they feel about the kiss scenes in their dramas or musicals?” I call out.

Each member this related to, took a moment to think.

“We want to show a good performance for our fans. But also because we do not have much practice, we find it awkward yet fun to do. There is alot of gum trading back stage before a kiss scene.” Sungmin said for the group who nodded in agreement.

“Well, okay then. So that’s the questions for today so far. If you have anymore questions for us or any thoughts. Please leave a comment below. Don’t be afraid to ask more questions or even an argument. We would love to read and answer them.”

“Also, next time plan this when there is no Starcraft competition.” Kyuhyun growled.

“See you next time!” Super Junior chimed bowing.