You ask, we reply

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Rin is not here today, so I am in charge. Hello my name is Kim Ryeowook.” Ryeowook bowed as the other members grumbled behind him. Our first question is from....turyka Sooo.. Kyu and Minnie what do you think of ChangKyu??? Kyu have you ever bottom? And your favorite cosplay?? To everybody Kyu most embarrassed moment after getting wasted?? Well I think for now is enough *^^*”                   

Kyuhyun glared at everyone before thinking over the questions.

“It’s kyumin, no Chang involved.” Sungmin suddenly replied.

“Only for Sungmin.” Kyuhyun whispered about the bottoming question.  “As for the cosplay, I guess Loki was my fav cosplay....he’s cool.” Kyuhyun finished. The members nodded before debating the last question, it was Donghae who spoke.

“Kyuhyunnie once danced in the elevators.” he announced causing Kyuhyun to go red faced.

“Next, next.” Ryeowook suddenly called before Kyuhyun could act.

29548E My Question is to yesung :

Q1) In the ranking of looks, you have also been at the bottom. How do you feel about it?

Q2) If you can be reborn as another person, who would you choose to be?

Q3) You have really the best voice in SJ, have you ever think of going solo (because you are also the most sought after singers fo OST for K drama)?

Q4) Any plan for going into acting? Thank you... I loved Yesung so much that i had to ask this many questions for him to get his airtime here.” Ryeowook read.

“Finally someone understands me!” Yesung suddenly called making Ryeowook jump before a turtle landed in his hands and dogs barked at his feet.

“Ok so for the first question.... How can I be at the bottom? I am way better looking than Eunhyukkie....right? I mean come on I spend at least three hours doing my hair and makeup to his measly three minutes. For question two, I would choose to be reborn as....Leeteuk, it’s time I was  leader, I need more face time, people deserve to hear my voice~ Question three, I love Super Junior and I never want to hurt them, but I also can not imagine myself not singing, so if it came to it, I would go solo. Final question, I am more of a critic than an actor. Though, I did do good in Pinup boys if I say so myself.” Yesung bragged as the others yawned or ate snacks as they waited for him to finish.

“Thank you hyung, now for our final question,     nicky87 asks: my question:

why Ryeowook likes to spend his time with Sungmin lately? did something happen between Ryeowook and Yesung? cause both of you looked like strangers on SS4. I hope everything's fine.” Ryeowook blinked at the message before smiling.

“Well, nothing has happened, I guess Sungmin hyung and I are close because of Yesung’s army thing, and Yesung hyung and I are still really close, I love my hyungs.” Ryeowook replied.

“Humph, my petals have fallen, I received almost no questions.” Heechul snarled crossing his arms.

“Be nice hyung, fans love you alot.” Kangin replied.

“Well, that’s all folks, see you next time~” Henry beamed before turning off the camera...