Answers need Questions

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Welcome to another episode of Ask Oppa: Super Junior!~” I announce causing an unenthusiastic cheer from the members of Super Junior.

“Lets just get back to the questions shall we?” Leeteuk smiled taking over as second MC.

MyeolchiHyuk                                            to eunhyuk: oppa are u a ert?” I ask causing Hyukjae to blush madly. We wait for his answer as he gathered his thoughts.

“It will always follow me won’t it. I am a grown man, give me the name of one person who hasn’t seen or something.” Hyukjae defended crossing his arms.

“Fine, next one is to donghae: do you always go to hyuk oppa bedroom?” Leeteuk was blushing at this question as Donghae smiled brightly.

“Hyukkie keeps me safe from ghosts. He’s like a security blanket.Donghae replied hugging Hyukjae around the middle as the elder mumbled about this being how ELF’s got the ert idea.

“Next question before Hyukkie and Teukie go crazy, hurry Leeteuk!” Shindong ordered.                                        ehrytie asks: i wanna ask to Sungminnie oppa ^-^ oppa.. do u had a girlfriend/boyfriend now?"    Leeteuk called out. Sungmin smiled before opening his mouth to answer.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun whimpered.

“My girlfriend, is all of ELF.” Sungmin replied with a smile.

“Cheesy.” I frown.

“Isn’t that all of our answer to that question?” Heechul asked.

“Next one goes too? LoveSHINeeSuJu    , who asks: To Donghae: choose between Siwon, Eunhyuk & Kyuhyun to marry, kill or bang!” I ask as all the members in question looked at Donghae.

“I can’t kill anyone. But, I can marry Hyukkie hyung and perhaps bang both Siwon and Kyuhyun.” Donghae stated.

“And her next question was to kyu: would you rather spend a day with sungminnie or Starcraft?” I finish.

“Sungmin hyung in a starcraft cosplay. He’s up for it.” Kyuhyun replied with no hesitation.

“Kyu, hush.” Sungmin warned.                           

“Ohh, scandal~” I squeal as Ryeowook places a hand to cover my face.

“Next, we have a question from Gyaaaa who asks: how much i have to pay to touch Min's ?? XD” Leeteuk blushed cursing about how he hated the questions taking his childrens innocence.

“Very well, the next question is nAJOnHyun    who asks: I have a question : kyuhyun pick one,food with chwang or wine time with sungmin and don’t skip and no cheating!

Ah and sungmin oppa i love your :3 (i just wanna say that)” Ryeowook read taking charge as a smile covered his face.

“Wine with Sungmin hyung. The relaxing and knowing I have a friend that will listen to me at the end of the day is just something I need. Sungmin hyung is that person who helps me.” Kyuhyun said happily.

“Well, that explains alot.” I joke as Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun happily.

“Our next question if from an anon who says: Hi Super Junior I got a Question I am a 25 year old women who looking love but my problem is I keep showing off to people at my college or outside that I got a boyfriend or even married just to feel good but I know am not just because I don't have anyone who would go out with me and I want to get married and have kids one day what should I do??”

Everyone was silent trying to think of what to say before Heechul spoke up.      

“Don’t rush love. We are all in or near our thirties, someone who loves you will find you, but they will not come to you if you lie and say you are already taken. Be yourself and enjoy your life while you are young. When the time is right, then you will have what you wish. But, until then tell the truth. Besides, being married and having kids is harder than you think. If you really want to pretend to have a boyfriend, we are single just pick one of the 15.” Kangin spoke his words of wisdom.

"Finally, we have Deathstory0 who asks: To Yesung and Kyuhyun: What are your reactions to Minwook? Jealous or whatever? ㅋㅋㅋ" Leeteuk asked.  The two boys took a moment to think before shrugging their shoulders.

"Honestly, they are both close friends and they love each other like brothers." Kyuhyun stated.

"Therefore, we get somewhat jealous just like normal people do when a toy is taken away, but we don't get like overly jealous." Yesung finished.

“Well, there you have it everyone. Remember, if you wish for more, then please continue to send in your questions.” I smile before patting Ryeowook on the back.

“I had like one question, and that was last segment ago. I’m like a pixie, I need claps to survive!!” Ryeowook cried.