I am the only one

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Hello, hello. and welcome to ask oppa: Super Junior edition!” the fifteen men bowed in greeting.

“Today you ask, and we tell everything you ask.” Kangin beamed.

“So let’s begin shall we?” Leeteuk asked before picking up the first question to read.

ladyrapunzel08    says Sungmin!!! LEAVE KYUHYUN AND LET'S GET MARRIED!!!!! OUR MARRIAGE PAPERS ARE ALL READY!!!” the leader read.

“Get your own rabbit lady.” Kyuhyun suddenly barked pulling Sungmin closer to his body almost making the older man sit on his lap.   

“Sorry rapunzel, I’m taken.” Sungmin smiled. Trying to pull away from his younger.

“Next, next~” Ryeowook beamed jumping up and down.                turyka says I dare Kyu to act like a bunnie while eating 3 carrots..

I dare everybody to be make up for Chullie and be like that 4 all day.

And to everybody say 1 virtue or merit of Teuki uma, you can't repeat.” Hankyung read. Kyuhyun went first, jumping about the room as he forced himself to eat carrots that Sungmin handed him. When he finished, Sungmin ate the carrots he couldn’t finish.

“There can only be one space star, and that is me!” Heechul suddenly snapped ending the second dare quickly under his gaze.

“As for three, I think Leeteuk hyung is a great leader.” Ryeowook began.

“He is patient.” Yesung added.

“Kind.” Heechul replied.

“Honest.” Kyuhyun placed in.

“Caring,” Sungmin said. As the comments kept coming, Leeteuk blushed waiting for it to end. When it did end, Kibum read the next question.        syncier10    says: Mian Wookie I didn't mean to make you mad with my question!!! Uhhh but I have a question for you!

To: Ryeowook - If you could hit any of the other members who would it be?? You know just for fun!!” Kibum finished. Ryeowook smiled eyeing the now shifting members around him.

“Do I get a weapon?” Ryeowook asked. Leeteuk shook his head before waving for him to hurry.

“Fine, I choose Hyukjae because, well just because.” Ryeowook said crossing his arms as Yesung patted his head.

“Well, we hope you enjoyed todays answers and continue those comments.” Leeteuk smiled.

“And don’t forget, no one, can replace the great Kim Heechul.”  Heechul commented.