You asked, We replied

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Today is the last day for our questions, we answer the last ELF question.” Sungmin announced sadly.

“So it better be good.” Heechul proclaimed crossing his arms.

“We have enjoyed this and hope you did too.” Henry beamed.

“Thank you ELF, for staying with us so long.” Leeteuk smiled as Super Junior bowed low.

“Our last round of questions comes from....nAJOnHyun To siwon : who is ur fav member in SJ ?since you clearly love to c*ckblock some members with ELFs OTP

To sungmin : so kyu call you minimi, any baby nickname you give kyuhyun? Like babykyu or something

To Hae : are you jealous w sihyuk recently?” Zhou Mi read.  All eyes fell to Siwon before the man cleared his throat.

“My fav member is Donghae, he is so cute~” he stated skillfully avoiding having to answer the question. Sungmin took up his turn next and grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Kyuhyunnie~” he called cutely before clinging to the taller younger.

“Mine.” Kyuhyun said monotonous as he held Sungmin just as tightly. It was finally Donghae’s turn as he looked at both Siwon and Hyukjae.

“Um, I’m not really jealous of either couple. They are both my friends and I’m the one singing and spending the nights alone in other countries and on couches with Hyukkie. All Siwon has is a mustache and dog issues.” the man said with a hint of possessiveness in his voice.

“I love you too Hae Hae~” Hyukjae called rushing to hug his younger friend.

“So cute.” Siwon called as Yesung and Heechul muttered about not getting more air time.

“Guy’s I’m home~” Rin called entering the room and putting her suitcase to the side.

“What happened while I was gone?” she asked eyeing the group of men who were looking over her laptop. Rin also eyed her laptop before accusing fingers pointed to each member trying to avoid Rin’s anger.

“I’m going to take a shower, when I get back, my computer better be in my room, and all of you better be back to normal.” she ordered before leaving. All members exchanged looks.

“We have to go now.” Kyuhyun said walking closer to the laptops camera.

“Rin’s going to kill us for stealing her laptop.” Ryeowook added before they closed the computer and raced to obey Rin’s words.