The final chapter

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

The camera was centered in front of the bathroom, the unsuspecting member that rustled inside unaware of the trap laid out for him just outside.

“Are you sure this will work?” Donghae whispered to his hyung.

“Of course, I am a genius.” Heechul answered before the door opened and Ryeowook screamed at the sight of his hyungs and the camera now centered on his bare body covered by a simple small white towel.  

“Hyungs!” he panicked racing back inside and slamming the door shut.

“What going on over there?” Leeteuk called claiming the two laughing dongsaengs attention.

“Nothing.” they replied retreating from the bathroom so Ryeowook could escape safely. Shaking his head, Leeteuk smiled and returned to his introduction.

“Are first and only question of today is a long one to answer, and it’s from a girl who says: connieis1 says Hi! This is for all the super junior members,...do you ever think of having kids? If you do,...how many kids are you wanting to have?” the leader read.

“Hi.” Super Junior called before all eyes went to Leeteuk who was expected to answer first.

“Well, of course I want kids, and I want loads, I have the practice.” Leeteuk  smiled. Kangin rolled his eyes as Heechul took the lead.

“I want two a boy and girl.” Heechul ordered as if ordering fast food.

“Hyung you stole my answer.” Donghae wailed.

“Are we still going in age order?” Yesung questioned.

“I want how ever many my wife wants.” Ryeowook replied entering the room now fully dressed and hair dripping with water.

“Does Rin know that?” Hyukjae laughed before stating he wanted two kids as well. Kangin mentioned he wanted three while Siwon and Kibum agreed on one.

“I guess two will be good.” Hankyung whispered as Heechul rolled his eyes. Shindong had no answer to give and Yesung commented about twelve which Ryeowook promptly corrected to one.

“One for us as well.” Kyumin commented.

“Same.” Zhoury quickly added.

“So we all want two aside from Yesung who no one trusts with kids right now.” Leeteuk replied trying to organize their answers. The men nodded their heads before the leader spoke again.

“Ok, well I guess that questioned summed us up pretty well. So this ends our Q&A for Super Junior. We hope you had fun, we sure did. Remember show us love~” Leeteuk beamed.

“URI Super Junior~” they cheered before the camera turned black.