Birthday boys answers

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Another episode of Ask Oppa Super Junior has begun. I am your host Kim Heechul. Since today is my birthday, I demand everyone praise me.” Heechul ordered.

“Right lets start those questions, first we have: MyeolchiHyuk    to donghae: are naming ur dog yuki to remind of hyuk? hehehe

to eunhyuk: how do euu handle hae silliness? hehehe” Henry read. Donghae smiled before clearing his throat.

“Nope, I just like the name. The furs white and pure like snow.” he stated.

“As for me, I have gotten use to it.” Hyukjae replied.

“Good for you, now as I was saying, as you're king, I demand the next question be for me.” Heechul ordered glaring at Henry who quickly read the next question.                                        turyka Minnie you aren't fat!! Look at that greatass you've now..*^^*

Sungie how many pets do you have? And have Wookie ever make you choose between him and them? Why?

Chullie how many times Siwon drag you to church?

Teuki what part of Kangin's body you found ier?

Who's the hornier among the15?

love you guys^_^, Geez, a long one.” Henry muttered.

“Me first, no one drags the great Heenim anywhere.” Heechul announced before sitting back down as Siwon and Kibum fanned him and Hankyung rubbed his feet.

“Wookie loves my pets just as much as I do, so we never fight over them. In fact, when I’m busy he takes care of them like they are his own children.” Yesung explained.

“They like my food and listen to me.” Ryeowook added.

“I only have two now.” Yesung finished before turning to Minnie.

“Thank you for the compliment on my weight.” Sungmin bowed. Leeteuk was blushing at the side when Kangin prompted him to answer the fans question.

“His eyes.” Leeteuk rushed out earning moans from the others.

“That’s not interesting at all.” Heechul pouted.

“And for the final part of the question....” Henry said before the unanimous call of Heechul’s name fell from the members lips.

“Well, Wookie and Minne are kind of freaks too.” Kyuhyun whispered as Yesung glared at him.                                    In-Love-With-EunHae says: To Teukie: Are you excited to be coming back soon?

To EunHae: Do you always give each other kisses before hanging up the phone? That was really cute!! And Hae looked adorable in his glasses!

To Donghae: Do you have your own closet of clothes or do you just wear Hyukkie's~?” Henry said before taking a sip of water.

“Yes, I miss my fans.” Leeteuk beamed before Eunhae pushed forward and answered their questions.

“I own one, but Hyukkie’s is alot better.” Donghae smiled.           

“Hae’s closet consists of clothes from other members.” Hyukjae replied. Henry sighed before opening his mouth, but Heechul tore the paper from his hands and read.           

nAJOnHyun asks: Kyu oppa : Hyunaming or school girl ming? Or any of ur fav ming cosplay? Btw Ming oppa i know you are not innocent ;)” the birthday boy smirked.       

“School girl.” Kyuhyun said without hesitation making Sungmin blush madly.

“Very revealing.” Heechul mused before continuing with the next question.    yeteuklove To SungMin oppa are you a eunhae shipper? O_O

to kyu when people ask you wich member you would date you always pick hae why?O.O

I'm a yeteuk shipper so I wanted to ask yesung and leeteuk if they are close? And teuk did you take dance lessons from yesung cuz I saw you doing some of Yesung's dance moves when you dances oppa oppa.^▽^ and I just want to say that I really love Super Junior❤” Heechul beamed. Sungmin sighed, his blush still prominant on his face as he began his answers.

“Yes, I’ve seen things.” he replied before pushing Kyu forward.

“Donghae is the perfect girl.” was his simple answer.       

“Finally someone else see’s me as a fan~ Yes Leeteuk hyung and I are close.” Yesung beamed.

“We share dances which is why I danced it in Oppa, oppa. The two of us are some of the oldests in the group. Besides, I don’t have many older people in the group that are mature.” Leeteuk explained narrowings his eyes at Heechul though the other didn’t notice.

“Well thats all for today, please send us more questions, we would love to hear from you are beloved fans. Now I am off to watch Hana Kimi and maybe oruan high school.” Henry said prancing away.