Mood swings are a

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Another day, another episode of the things my hyung’s say.” Ryeowook sang as Rin sipped her drink and eyed him confused. He was dressed in his giraffe one piece and dancing around the kitchen with a spoon.

“Why am I married to you again?” she questioned.

“Because he proves that you are not insane, but normal compared to the Kpop genre.” Sungmin said as he entered the room and sat beside his friend.

“Right, thats it.” Rin smiled as Ryeowook continued to sing off key.

“Why is Ryeowook singing like a dead cow?” Kyuhyun asked as he and Yesung entered. The rest of Super Junior soon entered as well, Henry bringing the laptop with him.

“Hey Wookie, stop making weird noises and lets answer questions from our adoring fans.” Henry called as Rin opened the page.

“Ok, first up is yeteuklove says Donghae-oppa you have known leeteuk-hyung for a long time do you know any secrets of him^▽^

Leeteuk oppa who is your favorite OTP aside from kangteuk?⌒.⌒” Rin read eyeing the two men in question.

“I have several first-” Donghae began but their leader covered his mouth.

“Nope, keep silent.” Leeteuk ordered removing his hand and pushing the fish to Hyukjae.

“Yewook is my favorite, they stay out of trouble. Everybody else gets into everything.” Leeteuk replied earning glares from everyone.   

“We do not!” they all screamed as Rin covered her ears questioning how she even survived here.

“This is why I write fanfics.” she murmured before eyeing the next question and reading it out loud.                                    nicky87  says it's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! I LOVE IT A LOT! the questions are really cute...” she smiled.   

“Thanks, now ask a question.” Ryeowook ordered before biting off the head of a giraffe cookie.

“Don’t mind him, he’s having mood swings.” Yesung smiled.

“Are you sure, because I’m sure he’s just insane.” Rin stated before eyeing the next question and handing it to Yesung.                    syncier10    says I would've thought Kyu would burn the kitchen down like he almost did last time when he used sesame oil...” Yesung announced.   

“Hey, I’ve gotten better thank you very much.” Kyuhyun snapped.

“He has, I helped him.” Sungmin added on. Ryeowook suddenly stood up glaring at the room.

“I have gained five pounds in the last two days and none of you are helping out on this diet!” he yelled before storming from the room. Rin raised a brow before placing her head in her hands.

“I’m leaving for Korea, I’m going to marry Kim Ryeowook and we are going to be happy.” Rin muttered sarcastically as Sungmin patted her back.

“Look on the bright side, in a few days his diet will level out and his mood swings will stop.” the elder assured.

“Thanks for sending in questions and statements. While we settle this drama, send us yours.” Henry beamed.

“Thank you and have a nice day.” Hankyung said in broken english before ending the web chat.