Every question, every answer

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Welcome, welcome. Today we are going to get asked questions and Super Junior will answer them. I will be the host today alone, since last time our guest host Leeteuk had a heart attack.” Rin smiled as the boys shifted behind me as they eyed the questions.

“Ok, first question goes too? From; Gin Question: To Donghae and Sungmin, do you guys know what 'team bottom' is? ELF usually makes jokes about it & I was wondering if it's come to your attention? If so how do you feel about it?     

Both Sungmin and Donghae smirk before Donghae motions for his hyung to answer first.

“So, we have heard of it. We think ELF’s are very clever and talented. We really don’t mind, we find it funny.” Sungmin replied.

“We even play on the ideas as fanservice.” Donghae added.

“Alright alright, that was a great answer, now for the next question.    turyka asks Who do you think will marry first?? And Chullie if you were the donseng who'd be your favorite hyung and why?”   

“Shindong hyung will marry first he has the most luck finding weaman.” Ryeowook stated.

“As for my question, I would have to say Ryeowook, he feeds me.” Heechul explained crossing his arms.

“Great, poor Wookie. Ok next is our last question... yeteuklove To RyeoWook during strong heart they ask you who your favorite hyung was and you answered heechul, is he still you favorite hyung?

to SiWon oppa what is your opinion on wonteuk? Do you prefer wonteuk or wonhae?”

“Heechul hyung is my favorite, but so are the other hyungs.” Ryeowook smiled finding an easy answer. It was now Siwon’s turn as he looked over between Donghae and Leeteuk.

“I’m going to say Wonhae, because I just love my Hae Hae~” he cooed hugging his best friend. I smile before clearing my throat and eyeing the camera.

“And there you have it, sorry we don’t have much to say but we didn’t get much questions trust me I looked. Anyway, please ask away tell your friends and remember, anything goes as long as its Pg. Wanna see the boys french kiss? Wanna ask who tops in Eunhae? Ask anything I’ll force the boys to act.” I announce before closing the cameras.