9: Comeback

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuki found and bought a unit around the Samsung-dong area. Soon she started to train again for her comeback. This news caused an uproar within the netizens both in korea and out.

 

"She's becoming more popular than us." Jaejoong proudly told s showing the said article with his phone.

 

"Wow. She's really coming back? Were the issues resolved already?" Junsu worriedly asked his hyung.

 

"Resolved or not, I think she'll face it head on. Our Princess grew into a strong woman." Yoochun glanced at s. "And if she'll be given a hard time, we'll be there for her. Right?"

 

"Of course." Jaejoong firmly said. "What bothers me is these scandals circulating about her and those kids."

 

"Hyung, you're just jealous." The sqeaky dolphin high fived with the teasing mouse.

 

"Shut up you two. I'm not jealous. She's MINE and will always be mine." Jaejoong left the two for his schedule.

 

2PM dorm

 

"This place became gloomy when Yuki-moved out." Chansung said.

 

"True. She was the life of our party." Wooyoung second the maknae's thoughts.

 

"Want me to bring her here?" Jun.K asked s. "We'll be seeing each other later."

 

"Are you two dating?" Taecyeon inquired.

 

"No we're not."

 

"I'll be going out." Nichkhun told s and left them.

 

"Hey, is khuntoria back?" Junho asked the others as soon as the front door closed.

 

"Beats me. I'm not living here with you guys." Jun.k said.

 

The others looked at taecyeon.

 

"I have no idea." Taecyeon raised his hands. "I'll be meeting yoona and tiff so I have to go."

 

"Be back for dinner. Yuki will tell us something." Jun.k reminded his friend.

 

Taecyeon just nodded and went straight for the door. Chansung on the other hand looked over to see his hyung went off then raced back to the guys.

 

"Say Jun.k hyung, since when did you really got close with yuki?" Chansung asked.

 

"Wait! Don't tell us that you're one of YLC?" Wooyoung added.

 

"Huh?! YLC? What in crack's is that?"

 

"Hyung it's that little club inside our company for yuki. The Yuki Lovers Club." Junho said in a matter of factly tone.

 

"But seriously hyung, how did the two of you got close?" That was Chansung.

 

"Let's just say that I was at a right time and place." Jun.k smiled and went up towards yuki's old room.

 

"Yuki is becoming candy." Chansung shook his head.

 

"I noticed. There's suddenly a lot of bees around her." Wooyoung said in a protective oppa voice.

 

"But Minjun hyung is acting weird lately."

 

"You noticed too?"

 

"Of course. I'm not like you." Chansung laughed.

 

"What does that supposed to mean?" Wooyoung grabbed an apple from the fridge.

 

"Minjun hyung is keeping secrets from us. That I know for sure." Junho said and focused on the paper on his hands.

 

"What's that hyung?" Chansung slumped next to junho.

 

"Just schedule." The older sighed.

 

"If that's schedule, why do you seem so worried about it?" Chansung grabbed the sheet of paper.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter