4: Her temper

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon the arrival of their van infront of the building, a few fans quickly took out their phones and readied themselves for spamming. Yuki went out first which earned the keen eyes of the fans. Minjae went out shortly after her to help her get all her food out. When she was safely inside, the boys the made their exit from the vehicle.



Inside the building they saw their boss being scolded by none other than Yuki.



"Why aren't there any security gaurds infront?! Hyung, you must always take precaution for your idol's welfare." The older man just nodded and tried coaxing her to lower her voice.



Just then 2am's Jinwoon and Seulong entered the lobby and saw 2pm watching their boss being reprimanded like a kid by his mom.



"What's going on?" Jinwoon asked as he watched the commotion.



"I think hyung received the bad end in Yuki's mood." Taecyeon answered not peeling his eyes from the yelling woman.



"Yah! Hyung! Are you listening to me?!" Yuki raised her voice again. "I don't give a damn if this is your company! I'm talking here so you better listen!"



"Woah. She's one hot stuff." Seulong sounded ammused.



"Little Yuki, just-"



"Don't you call me 'little' hyung! You should just say yes when I'm talking. You know I'm right." She heaved a sigh. "What if fans just swarm over jinwoon?! Or jaebum?! Or jake?! Yah! Hyung listen to me! Aish!" She followed Jinyoung's line of vission and saw Jinwoon.



"Oh! Hi hyungs. What's going-Noona!!!" Got7's bambam rushed towards yuki and hugged her.



Soon a group hug was done with all Got7's members cheering like silly.



"Ok,kids let go. I can't breathe." Yuki said trying to escape the arms of the kids. "Hyung, a little help?"



"You heard her. Let her go now." JYP said his voice filled with authority.



"Aigoo, how's my favorite bunch?" She smiled as she looked intently into everyone's eyes.



"We've been good noona." Yugyeom cutely said. "Right guys?"



"Ofcourse!" The others said.



"Oh, by the way noona, have you met our sunbaes?" JB said.



"Sunbaes?" Yuki looked infront and saw 2pm with Jinwoon and Seulong. She then huddled the group. "How does noona look?" She asked the kids.



"Still pretty." Jackson smiled and winked at her.



"Really?!" She then relaxed her shoulders and walked towards Jinwoon. "Hi. I'm Yuki. It's an honor to meet you in person." She extended her hand for a shake.



"Jinwoon." He took her hand and firmly shook it.



"Great then. I'll see you around then." She smiled sweetly at him then turned to face 2pm. "Yah! Why are you still here?! You're supposed to be inside you practice room!" She yelled at the beastly idols.



"We were watching something amusing." Chansung said.



"Go practice now. I'll be there in a few." She dismissed him quickly and looked at seulong."Omo! Seulong! I thought it's only jinwoon who's here." She quickly grabbed and shook his hand. "Is jo kwon around? Or changmin?" She tried to glance behind the two.



"They're inside already." Jinwoon laughed.



JYP grabbed her by the jacket and dragged her away from the boy groups. The men was given stern looks and understood what their boss meant and went to their schedules.



"Let go." She whispered. "You could've just dragged me by the arm."



"Noona? You ok?" JR asked her and help her carry her bag.



"I'm ok. Kids bring those food or you won't eat." She said coldly and walked forward as if she owned the place.



There was a room with a drumset inside. Once she entered the room, she purposely drags the trainee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter