2: Shinoda Agasshi

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile there's one person who was already cursing in every language she knew.



"I told that old geezer, I can just take a cab. But no~ He had to hold all my cards just to stop me from getting MY money. Tss." She kicked the imaginary can infront of her.



It was a bit colder than the usual weather from her country. So she had only her normal clothes on.



"If I wait here for another hour, so help me God I will really show them why I'm here." She started to crack her knucles in frustration.



On the other hand, Minjae was running around while shouting her name. Yuki heard him but she pretended that she didn't hear him.



"That's what you get for making me wait here. Tss." She just watched the guy who is frantically searching for her.



Minjae approached the airport police to ask if he saw a lady in her early twenties waiting for someone. The officer pointed Yuki's direction and minjae thanked him.



"Excuse me. Miss Shinoda, I'm Kwon Minjae, Jinyoung park sent me." Minjae practiced what he'll say infront of her.



"Can't he walk a little more slower?! Gosh!" Yuki's patience were almost at it's end.



Minjae almost stumbled because of the gap on the floor as he approach her. He was panting as if a thousand demons were after him.



"Are you by any chance Ms.Shinoda?" He asked.



"And who are you?" She replied.



"Minjae. Kwon Minjae. Mr. Park asked me to fetch you." The guy told her.



"Is that so?"



"Yes."



"I'm sorry, but can you call that person. I want to know if you're really the one he sent." She ordered him. "And oh, if you can video call him, the better."



Minjae called his boss and put it on speaker phone.



"Minjae, have you fetched little yuki?" JYP answered.



"Uh, the thing is boss-" The phone was grabbed from him by the lady.



"Hyung! Where are you?! You were supposed to fetch me here 2hours ago!" She yelled at the older guy.



"Sorry Yuki. But your dad said you'd be here around this time. Minjae was in the area so I asked him to fetch you. Now be nice, okay?"



"No way! I'm tired and hungry and I have to wait for 2 friggin' hours out here!" She yelled. "You better buy me food so I can eat when I get there."



"Ok. Can you give the phone back to minjae?"



She just nodded and tossed the phone to the guy.



"Minjae-ah, just get her something from a drive thru before you get here." Jyp told him. "And don't let those boys piss her off even more.



"I will,hyung." And he pushed her cart towards the car park.



Yuki followed Minjae towards a black van. When she opened the door she was surprised to see that there where 6 men inside.



"Anyeonghasaeyo." 2pm greeted her with all smiles but she just glanced at them and took out her phone to play 2048.



Some of the boys were pissed at her actions. Most of them hid it behind a warm smile. But Minjae sensed it, that's why he cleared his throat to get everyone' attention.



"She's Yuki. Be nice to her." Minjae told them in korean. "She's pissed off so behave. Even JYP didn't scold her for talking informally towards him."



"Can I go inside now?" Yuki impatiently asked.



"S-sure. Sit wherever you want." Minjae told her while giving the boys a stern look.



"Ok." She smiled sweetly and looked at the snoozing Chansung. "Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter