A glimpse of her life

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of answering Jackson's question, Mark went to the person he heard.

 

"Sunbae, were you saying something? Because we didn't quite catch it." He told Jaejoong.

 

"Cut it out. O~kay, where was I? Oh right. So in this competition, you can join any event you want. For example, Jackson will join gymnastics or Minjun oppa will do fencing." Yuki tried to get the attention from Jaejoong and Mark.

 

"Noona, did I just hear it right? You want me to do gymnastics? As in that hulahoop or ribbon thingy." Jackson held Yuki's shoulders. "You were joking right?"

 

"It was just for example." Jun.k explained. "In the end, you choose when to play or not."

 

"What if I wanted to play against a guy, is that possible?" Amber raised her hand as she asked.

 

"Yes." Yuki answered. "Honestly, I'm looking forward for taekwondo matches. Specifically with Siwon oppa." She faced the camera. "Siwon oppa, if you are watching, please be a guest in our show. Bring the other super junior oppas with you too."

 

"You just didn't call out someone on national tv, did you?" Jun.k said.

 

"I am serious about it. I want to play with them."

 

"Who would you up against?" Mark asked. "You can't be serious with challenging Siwon sunbae, right noona?"

 

"It's been a while since I had sparring with someone, so yes I'm serious."

 

"Noona, there's still a few men around who wouldn't accept your challenge." Mark told her. "Women are supposed to be treated with extra care. Physically hurting them would just mean what kind of a man you are. We cannot allow that kind of thing here, right PD noonas?"

 

The writters were all nodding, even those who are in their seats.

 

"Volleyball, basketball, soccer or any other sport is okay. Just not theones where you have to think of a way to put down a woman. Thatwould just be a disgrace to every single man around the world."

 

"With that, be sure to watch our song 'around the world'. Okay first up is track and field. There would be two divisions, male and female, whose winners would go against each other in the end."

 

And so the competition went on and the winners have been awarded. And as soon as the filming stopped, Yuki collapsed due to exhaustion. The ones who caught her was the markson duo and brought her home with Jun.k as their designated driver.

 

"It's a good thing you boys are looking out for her." Jun.k said as he looked at mark and yuki from the mirror.

 

"It's our job to look out for noona. She means the whole lot to us." Jackson said as he looked at the sleeping figure.

 

"That's obvious. But how did you guys knew her?"

 

"Without noona, we would never be here. I'll be in hongkong, mark would still be in the states and bambam in thailand."

 

"She believed in us and in the other foreign trainees. Sometimes acting as a benefactor to those talented individuals who can't afford living here." Mark said. "She is the most special person we have next to our families. So we'll do our best to protect her. Especially from men who are like wolves."

 

"Let's say if someone said that they want her to be their girl-"

 

"Unacceptable. Noona is our yeoja chingu. We won't share her to anybody else. She- s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter