1: Our BEASTLY idols

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very tiring day for the beastly idols 2pm. Since they're preparing for their comeback. They work themselves to the limits just to ensure that they'd give the fans a performance greater than they've shown before.



"hyung~" Chansung called their manager. "I'm hungry."



"I'm hungry?! Yah! You just finished the food my daughters sent me." Nichkhun pouted. "Don't you know that I was looking forward into tasting their cooking."



"You guys are always hungry." Minjae answered.



"We're growing men,hyung. That's why we're always hungry." Wooyoung said which earned nods from his fellow members.



"Growing men my . People might think that we're not feeding you guys." Minjae shook his head.

 

 

"We're not really skin and bones, so they wouldn't think that you're starving us." Taecyeon joked.

 

 

Their manager's phone rang and he signalled the roudy group to be quiet.



"Hello?  Yes, hyungnim? ... Yes... I'm with the boys. We're on our way back to the dorm... Yes president.... Understood.... What place? ... Ok. I'll drop the boys- ... But they might be spotted.... I'm Sorry,hyungnim...  I understand,hyungnim. Ok we'll fetch her.." Minjae sighed and looked at the boys from his rear view.



"Who are we gonna pick up,hyung?" Jun.k asked their manager.



"Someone JYP hyungnim will be taking under his wing."



"New Trainee?" Taecyeon asked.



"I don't think she is." Minjae shook his head and made a U-turn towards the airport.

 

"She? Yeoja? You're picking up a girl. We'll come with you." Chansung gleefully said.



"It's we dimwitt." Jun.K slapped chansung's head.

 

 

"Oh. We'll fetch her." Chansung just grinned.

 

 

"Uh-oh. Chansung, I don't like that smile of yours. She's off limits." Minjae warned the youngest. "Unfortunately, jinyoung hyungnim said that I should pick her up now. Even if I have you guys with me. So make room back there."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter