10: Rumors keeps on coming.

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAEBAK NEWS: 2pm's JUN.K has been spotted around 5 am to fetch a very familiar face.  AKAIBARA's alleged snow princess, Yuki-sshi. The two were seen awfully comfortable together. The female singer, according to their company's statement would be releasing a new album and a few collaboration works with other artists such as DBSK and JYJ. Would this make another rift between the five members of the labelled "gods of the east"?.

 

 

DAEBAK NEWS: Another sighting of the JUN.K-YUKI couple. This time they were seen leisurely walking down the busy streets of hongdae where they met JYJ's Jaejoong. Were the previous issues of dating Jun.k a way to hide her relationship with Jaejoong? On Radiostar's interview with the 2pm member, Junho said his opinion on the matter. "She did said that she already treasures someone and only calls us hyungs. Well, except for jinyoung hyung(JYP), minjun hyung(JUN.K) and jo kwon hyung. Since she calls them 'oppas'." Tvxq's Max Changmin related an episode where he was seen with leisurely eating with yuki and f(x)'s victoria. "Snow really was the odd ball in everywhere she goes."

 

 

HOTTEST: JUN.K oppa and YUKI's relationship? We knew from the very first day she showed up at JYP building. JUN.K oppa seems to be more attentive to her. Besides, Yuki-sshi looks after fans as if they were her own. One of the friendliest and most approachable idols we've ever met. And, oh! Her kimbap are the tastiest! Yuki unnie! saranghe!

 

 

FROMEXOPALNET: Yuki unnie is so great. We heard that she was defending our beloved GALAXY when antis were bashing him. Unni is like an angel sent to us all fans. She doesn't think of herself before reacting at some issue.  She really must be the purest person alive.

 

 

CASSIE'S DEN: Yuki unnie? oh! she's been one of the most active members of our fanclub even though she's an idol herself. But that was before she sided with the traitors who left yunho and changmin alone. And now it's clear why. she dumped our changmin for jaejoong. we are kinda dissappointed with that. even when yunho admitted in a fancafe that he pursued her and shamelessly dumped him in the company party back in avex.

 

 

YLC: Yuki really is a mixture of tsundere, yandere and himedere. We love her enough to let the negative comments about her pass. She said it in the last fan meeting, "Whatever comments I recieve in the future i will use it to improve my well being." That's why we'll believe her no matter what. The grass will be pink if she said so, the sky would be green, the moon would be triangle. That's what we would believe.

 

 

"Uwaaah, sunbae. You're really popular!"

 


                        "Sunbae, you're so cool."

 

                                           "Sunbae, do you have someone special right now?"

 

 

"YAH! WHO TOLD YOU TO GOSSIP AROUND YUKI-SSHI?!" Jo kwon yelled at the trainees surrounding yuki. "Yuki-sshi, you ok?"

 

 

"Neh, oppa." she smiled and walked calmly to her assigned dressing room. 

 

 

She walked past various idols who were gathered up for the mysterious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter