7: S-sunbae?! C-chincha?!

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After accidentally hearing her conversation on the phone last week, Nichkhun began to doubt her. Who she really is and what is she doing in their company.



"I shouldn't bother myself with this stuff. Better practice more." He grabbed his bag and went to the car park.



"Hey. Are you going out?" He saw Yuki jogging towards him.



"I am. The others will be going out too." He said as he shoved his things at the backseat. "You?"



"I am but not until lunch time."



"Ok. I'll be going then."



"Sure. Bye."



Yuki went inside and occupied the dance studio.



"I don't know what their problem is. Why aren't they using this room for practice? Those boys are wasting time and gas money. Tss." She started to dance on various artists songs. Either from jyp or other companies. She just picked music with power dances and started watching them before doing it her self.



The loud music was heard upstairs where the other members of 2pm were getting ready to leave.



"Wooyoung, go check what's going on downstairs." Jun.K said as he was searching for yuki. "She's such a menace."



"She isn't and you know it. She's just provoking our protective nature unconciously." Taecyeon said as he continued eating for his third serving.



"I guess she is." Chansung said. "By the way hyung, have you heard? Nichkhun and tiffany broke up."



"M-mwo?!" Taecyeon chocked on his food.



"I'm not sure if it's true but there's been a rumor circulating about it since last week." The maknae said. "More specifically, on the night khun and yuki came back together."



"Are you implying that it has something to do with her?"



"That I don't know." Chansung finished his drink as a racing wooyoung came to them.



"Y-yuki. She. Downstairs. Aish! Palli!!!!!!!!!!" Wooyoung dragged the two downstairs as the other followed. "Look."



"She's just dancing." Junho gave wooyoung an annoyed look.



"Wait for it." The song finished and yuki started to browse her files for another song. "Watch what she'll do next." She played a TVXQ's mirotic.



"These jerks. They call themselves my oppas but won't listen to my request. Tss. It was better when we were at avex." Yuki thought out loud and sighed then returned to watching.



After the clip was done she played the audio again and started dancing. The five men just watched her with awe as she fluidly executed the moves perfectly.



"You five should just come in if you were that curious." Yuki called them out as she nailed the last pose. "Shouldn't you be with buck and practice?"



"You dance well." Junho blurted out. "Can you sing too?"



"Thank you." She left them and ignored the question as they did on hers.



The boys told what happened to nichkhun when they arrived at the company and saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter