Rumors, break ups and the mysterious Boss

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER A FEW MONTHS:

[Breaking news] Got7's Jackson was seen in Lotte world with a mysterious woman.
This was taken earlier showing Got7's Jackson hand in hand with a foreign girl. There was also a circulating rumor about a girl who's always seen going inside the Jyp building. Some fans from other groups under jyp confirmed that this woman is always seen visiting the building and sometimes even leaving the premises with the said boy group. Others claimed that the woman is being brought by 2pm's manager.
The company and both of the said groups kept silent about this issue. Who is this woman? That is what most of us wants to know.

 

"You went on a date with jackson?" The six members of 2pm stared at the woman who's leisurely eating cake as their boss yelled at her. "Yuki, I'm talking to you."



 

"I heard you hyung." She continued eating. "What I don't get is why are you letting this ruffle your feathers? We weren't alone that time. We met up with his buddy from SMent. Amber Lui."



 

"Then why isn't she stated in the rumor?!" Jyp slammed his hands on the table.



 

"That's the time she went to fetch Henry. Those two really look good together." She flippantly said. "What? I went to see my favorite kid and that's wrong?! Tss Sue me then." She went to her room and slammed the door.



 

"Yuki!!!!!!!!!!!!"



 

"Hyung, I think she still need time to adjust." Nichkhun stopped his boss from following her.



 

"You knew something about it don't you?"



 

"No. But as you can see. She always do what she wants and when she wants."



 

"You don't understand what's happening, Khun." The old one told him.



 

"Tell us hyung so we can understand." Taecyeon butted in.



 

"We can't afford to be clueless again until it was time to say goodbye like what happened before." Chansung said loud enough to make everyone frozen.



 

Yuki on the other hand stealthly climbed down her window and hailed a cab towards the driving center. She wanted to have a korean license so she could go around without bothering anybody to drive her. It was after two hours when the boys checked on her.



 

"Hyung, we should knock first." Khun stopped Jun.k from opening her bedroom door.



 

"Yuki-sshi?" Jun.k knocked. "Can we come inside?" He knocked again.



 

"Yuki-sshi?" Panic laced in taecyeon's voice.



 

Jun.k opened the door and an empty room welcomed them. The boys checked on the bathroom and walk-in closet but she wasn't there. They tried to call her but saw her phone on the table.



 

"Where did she go?" The three older members voice out loud.



 

"Maybe she's with jackson again." Chansung sat on her bed. "I don't think those two are just friends."



 

"What do you mean by that?" Nichkhun asked their maknae.



 

"She kissed him..." Chansung said as he looked inside her drawers. "...on the lips."



 

"Eh?!!!" The rest exclaimed.



 

"I guess she likes the younger ones." The maknae stood up. "So if I were you, hyung, I won't chase her anymore." He directed it on Nichkhun.



 

"Khun?!" The four members looked at their babyfaced thai member.



 

"I'm still pinning for my 'wife'. So don't say such things."



 

"W-wait? Aren't you dating her label mate?" Jun.K stared widely at his dongsaeng.



 

"Yeah! You're dating my bestfriend!" Taecyeon yelled at nichkhun.



 

"Ask hyung what it really is." With that he left them and grabbed his keys. He dialled someone's number.



 

"Oppa!" A cheerful voice answered.



 

"Let's meet up."



 

"Okay. See you later, oppa."



 

With that he dropped the line and went inside a coffee shop. When he got inside he saw two figure laughing and being all too sweet at each other. Song Qian was with her label mate and sunbae Shim Changmin. They were so attentive at each other. He can't help but remember how it was him in changmin's place.



 

"MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A very familiar voice called from the door which made the couple look up.



 

'Yuki? She knows Shim Changmin?' He thought then quickly recalls the conversation they had three months ago. (A/n: refer to Chapter 3 when she talked about tohoshinki)



"SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The guy stood up and welcomed the new comer to their table, "Before I forgot, Snow. This is my girlfriend. Song Qian. But you can call her Victoria."



 

"Oh my gosh!!! Vic unnie!!!" Yuki quickly hugged the woman. "I'm a huge fan! My name is Yuki. He just calls me snow since my name literally means snow in japanese."



 

"Yah! How about me? Can't give this oppa a hug?" Changmin did his aegyo.



 

"No. You look ugly. I'm more happy here with vic unnie." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter