11: Welcome to Minari Parlor featuring Markson

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~On set~

 

"Hey, have you seen Yuki?" Jaejoong asked as he looked around the set.

 

"No. She must be talking with the hosts." Junsu answered his hyung.

 

"She'll be judged again by people who don't even know what's really happening." Jaejoong tensed at Yoochun's comment.

 

Soon, 2pm entered the set and sitting beside their company mates MissA and Got7.

 

"Hyung, have you seen the Markson duo?" Bambam asked nichkhun.

 

"They're with jun.k and yuki. They'll be here soon." The thai prince assured his hoobae.

 

"Oh, if they're with noona then it's okay." Bambam sighed in relief.

 

The buzzing among the guests were getting louder by the minute. Some were actually getting ready to leave the set. Some were urging others to boycott. Then the director called on his crew members to be on standby.

 

"Finally." Some girlgroup member said.

 

"We're live in five.... four... three... two... one." The director gave the signal towards mark and jackson.

 

"Hello everybody. Wild and y Jackson here with my sidekick Mark, giving you guys a doze of craziness everyday." Jackson started. "Aren't we Mark?"

 

"Hey, I'm not crazy. Sorry folks we forgot to give jackson his medicine today." Mark smiled at the camera and some of the writers blushed. "Jackson, have you seen our guests?"

 

"We have guests?" Jackson looked behind him and laughed. "We have guests. Live on set guests!" He jumped around. "Lets see who we have here today."

 

"Okay, we have.."

 

"Mark, make sure you start with the girl groups." Jackson interrupted which made the whole cast laugh.

 

"Okay, so we have our resident social butterfly, Amber noona!" The two neared amber.

 

"Hello, I'm Amber of f(x)." Amber greeted everyone.

 

"So, noona what brings you here?" Mark asked.

 

"Me? Uhm, my manager told me. But kidding aside, I'm here for Yuki." Amber answered. "But she seems to be missing."

 

"She's fine. My noona is somewhere around here." Jackson said as he reads his cue card. "We'll get back to you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter