8: A possible Rival?

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong waited at a coffeshop near JYPent's building.

"Isn't that jaejoong? What's he doing here?" He heard two women who walked past him.

"Maybe he's waiting for someone." The other answered.

"And who might that be?"

Just then a happily skipping Yuki went through the entrance. Greeting almost everyone in the establishment.

"Look it's that girl who keeps on lurking around our oppas."

"Good morning, Yuki-sshi." The waiter greeted her. "Would it be the usual?"



"Oh, good morning to you too Wook-ah." She smiled brightly that made most of the customers grimace. "Oh, I'll be having white chocolate today. I'll be at my usual spot."



"Ok, I'll serve it to you when it's done."



With a nod Yuki walked towards Jaejoong's place. While the guy, stood up and greeted her with messing her hair.



"Morning princess."



"Tss. Morning ajusshi." She ruffled his hair.



"Aish. That took me an hour to fix."



"Mine took less than 5 mins."



"If that's it. You'll have to fix mine later."



"Sure. But, you gotta help me first."



"Help? What kind of help?" He smirked playfully then sipped his coffee.



"I need to find a place to crash."



"My place is always available. It's big enough for us." He offered.



"I know that oppa but I still need a place of my own." She beamed a genuine smile as her order came. "Komawo wook-ah."



"Did those guys approve of you moving out?"



"I didn't think their opinion was necessary. Was I supposed to inform them?"



Jaejoong stared at her then chuckled slightly.



"Yah! Why are you laughing?" She pouted and stirred her coffee. "Is there something funny?"



"I just find it funny. You were so adamant about telling people who took you in about your decisions but now, you've change princess."



"I might tell a few of them when I get a place. But not every single one. They still give me the creeps you know." She said in a single breath.



"Is that so? Well then, how about we finish our coffees then go on looking for the place?"



"I'm so excited. Hahaha I want a rooftop one. You know, the one I often see at korean dramas."



"We'll find one. That's for sure." He gave her his trademark smirk that would make girls swoon and throw themselves at his feet. But not this yeoja, she's too used at the gesture so she could just brush it off like it was nothing.



"Oppa, did you say something again towards our food monster?"



"Huh? None that I remember. Wae?"



"I think so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter