Lunch With Kyu Line

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu Line members were busy practicing for their beach concert the whole day. At the same time, Min Soo reached the building. She approach the security guard. "Excuse me, sir? I'm here to see Mr Cho Kyuhyun," she said.

"Are your related to him?" asked the guard.

"Ne. I'm his aunt-in-law," replied Min Soo.

The guard look straight at her. "May I have your entry pass?" he requested.

Min Soo reach for her bag and show him her ID card. "Sorry. I only need entry pass. Not ID's."

"But this is all I have. If you could go to him and tell him that I'm here, he knows me," begged Min Soo. 

"I can't do that, miss. Rules are rules. No pass, no entry. Good day," the guard dismissed her. With a dismay, Min Soo has no choice but to go home.

 

~Min Soo's POV~

What a shame! I made so much for my handsome princes and it's all wasted.

 

However, she bumped into a girl. "Joesung hamnida! I didn't see you," the girl apologized with a bow.

"It's no problem," said Min Soo. She notices the girl is heading straight for the building, holding an entry pass. "Wait! You there!" she called.

The girl turn around. "Ne? Can I help you?" she responded.

"Are you by any chance......of heading inside?" asked Min Soo.

"Yes, I am!" the girl replied. "Waeyo?"

"I want to go inside too. But I don't have an entry pass to enter," explained Min Soo. "You see, I'm here to see my in-law who is working inside."

"I see. You can come in with me. I have an entry pass," said the girl. She show her pass to the guard and he lets her in. "Good day, miss." He also notices Min Soo. "Um, what about this lady?"

"It's okay, sir. She's with me," the girl told the guard.

"Thanks for letting me enter the building with you," Min Soo thanked the girl.

"You're welcome," said the girl, smiling. "I have to see my mother now. Good bye. Take care."

"Ne! You too!" Min Soo said good bye to her. She went straight to the front desk. "Good morning, miss. How may I help you?" the lady greeted.

"I'm here to see Cho Kyuhyun," said Min Soo.

"Mr Cho is on the 12th floor, room 1207," said the lady. Min Soo thanked her and took the elevator up to the 12th floor. Along the way, she spotted a few celebrities entering the elevator. She felt so excited to be in the building at last.

"Ding!" the elevator rang. Min Soo got off and look for room 1207. She could hear music and singing from inside the rooms. She found the room number and slowly open the door. The members stopped what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter