Kidnapped!

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah went to the clinic all alone, as Kyuhyun has rehearsals for a music festival. "Good morning, Mrs Cho," the doctor greeted. "It's nice to see you again." 

"Good morning," Minah greeted back. 

"Have you been taking care of your health?" the doctor asked.

"Ne, ma'am,"  replied Minah. "I'm here to check for the gender of my baby." 

"Of course. Please lie down on the bed," the doctor instructed. Minah lay down on the bed while the doctor did a scanning on Minah's stomach. On the X-ray screen, she could see the baby smiling. "Hmm. It seems that everything is okay with your baby," said the doctor. "In short, you have a healthy baby."

"Is the baby a girl or a boy?" asked Minah.

"From my view, you're gonna have a daughter," replied the doctor. Minah smile as she look at her daughter on the X-ray screen. "I can't wait to tell Kyuhyun the good news." 

After Minah's check up, she went to the baby store to buy some clothes. "Girls like pink. I shall buy some pink clothes," she said to herself. Later, she went to the grocery store to buy some supplies for the house. As she was starting to buy some milk, her cellphone starts to ring. "Yoboseyo?" she answered.

"Yeobo, annyong," Kyuhyun greeted from the line. "Have you finished your check up yet?"

"Ne. The doctor said it's a healthy baby girl," said Minah. "In short, we're gonna have a daughter."

"Jinja? That's wonderful!" said Kyuhyun. "Have you thought a name for her yet?"

"Not yet. Will try to think of one," said Minah. Kyuhyun chuckled in respond. "I'm currently busy rehearsing with the members for the music festival. I won't be home until it's over."

"I hope everything will be planned out well for tonight," said Minah.

"What time are you coming to the stadium?" asked Kyuhyun.

"5 o'clock," replied Minah. "I'll take a taxi there." 

"Arasso. See you later," Kyuhyun said his good byes.

"See you, oppa," Minah said her good byes before ending the call. 

Evening came and Minah was all dressed up to go to the stadium. As she was leaving the house to go to the bus stand, two men start to appear in front of her and capture her. Minah gasped in fright. She tried to struggle away but they were too strong. "Don't worry, sweetheart," one man told her. "We're not gonna hurt you."

And they blindfold her eyes, tied her up and lead her to a black van parked outside the house. Minah scream for help but one of the men tape to prevent her from screaming.

Meanwhile, in Kyu Line's dressing room, Kyuhyun was patiently waiting for Minah. He look at his watch and it was 5:59. "Gosh! Minah is late. It's almost 6 o'clock. I wonder what happen to her," he said, feeling worried. 

"Maybe she is stuck in the traffic jam," said Changmin. 

"Yeah. There's always a massive jam at any concert," Minho chimed in. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Changmin went and open the door. He saw a staff carrying a small paper bag. "Delivery for Mr Cho Kyuhyun," she said. Changmin took the bag, thanked her and closed the door. 

"What's this?" asked Jonghyun.

"It's a package for Kyuhyun," replied Changmin.

"That's strange! I didn't order anything," said Kyuhyun, confused. Just as he was about to open the bag, his cellphone rang. He saw Minah's number. "It's Minah," he said. He press the green button and answered the call. "Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Is this Cho Kyuhyun?" the voice asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter