Rescue

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the storehouse, Min Soo was choosing a weapon while whistling to a happy tune. Minah could only stare at her. "Which one do you think I should choose? A dagger? Or a gun?" Min Soo asked herself. In the end, she picked the dagger. She cuts the sandbag rope hanging in one shot. Minah shiver by the side. "The dagger will do for now." 

"Why must you do this?" asked Minah.

"It's very simple, my dear. I take advantage of any girl who becomes Kyu's wife or girlfriend," replied Min Soo. "I'll make sure I get what I want. Even if it means of killing the girl he loves. That is why I had to pretend to be your aunt so that I can get close to Kyu."

"You won't get away with this, sungmo," Minah hissed at her. "Or should I even call you that?"

"Oh? But I already have," chuckled Min Soo. 

Outside, Kyuhyun has reached the storehouse. "This must be the place," he said to himself. He got out of the taxi and paid the driver. He nervously walk towards the storehouse. He could see the building is well-guarded. One man stopped him. "Halt!"

"I need to see Min Soo," said Kyuhyun. The man grunted and lets him in. Min Soo smile when she saw him. "Kyu! There you are! I'm glad you could come," she greeted.

"Oppa!" Minah called.

"Okay, Min Soo. I'm here for my wife! Let her go now!" Kyuhyun said angrily.

Min Soo grab Minah by her hand. "Not so fast, dear. I don't let my hostage go easily. If you want Minah to be free from harm, you must come with me and be mine forever!" 

"What happens if I refuse?" asked Kyuhyun.

Min Soo chuckle and place the dagger on Minah's throat. "Then you can say good bye to your dearest wife."

"Oppa!!" screamed Minah.

"Okay! Stop! You want me? Then, you can have me! Just let Minah go!" said Kyuhyun. 

Minah was shocked at Kyuhyun's respond. "Mwo?! Oppa, what are you doing?" 

"Mianhe, yeobo. It's the only way I can save your life," Kyuhyun apologizes. 

"That's more like it," said Min Soo. She puts the dagger down, unties her and gives Minah to her henchmen. "If you have any idea of following us, you're dead," Min Soo whispered to Minah. "You! Make sure that Minah stays away from us, arasso?" she told her men.

"Arasso," he obeyed. 

"Oppa," sobbed Minah. She felt that all hope was lost until suddenly, there were loud noises coming from outside. "What's going on out there?" asked Min Soo. Someone bust the door open and revealed Changmin, Jonghyun, Minho and Ryeowook. "You don't wanna take Kyu away, lady. He won't like an old hag like you," said Minho. 

Min Soo gasped and she whistles for her henchmen. All of them surrounded her. "Get them!! They mustn't take my Kyu!!" she shrieked. And they charge for a fight. Jonghyun crack his knuckles. "You wanna fight? Then so be it!" The four men charged as well for a battle. 

Minah watch Min Soo running away with Kyuhyun. "Oppa!" she called. But Ryeowook stopped her. "I'll go after her. Just get out of here and call the police." Minah nodded and ran out of the storehouse.

Meanwhile, Min Soo climbs up the rooftop, dragging Kyuhyun along. "Get the helicopter here now!" she spoke to the walkie talkie. Ryeowook reached the rooftop just in time. "Ya! Old hag! You're not going anywhere with Kyu!" he called. Min Soo turn around and saw him. Her eyes glowed and she balled a fist.

"Oh yes I can! Kyu is mine forever! And no one shall take him away from me! Not even you!" she growled. 

"Over my dead body!" hissed Ryeowook.

Min Soo took out her dagger. "Fine! Then I'll get rid of you first." And she and Ryeowook began to fight on the rooftop. Minah saw the battle above and she can only watch with concern. "Please be careful, Ryeowook oppa."

Inside the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter