DNA Results

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Cho couple and Min Soo reached Seoul in the evening. When they got back to their house, Min Soo went straight upstairs to her room. And so did the couple. "Now can you tell me why did the lawyer called you last night?" asked Minah.

"Alright. Just before our Phuket trip, Changmin asked me to meet up with the lawyer named Mr Lee Jihoo. He said Mr Lee can help us find out more about sungmo," explained Kyuhyun.

"Is it like finding out if sungmo and me are blood related?" Minah made a guess.

"Exactly. I collect some DNA samples for him by giving him yours and sungmo's hair droppings," said Kyuhyun. "I'll go to him tomorrow and get the results." 

"I hope the results won't be a positive," prayed Minah. "I can't bear another crazy action from her."

Minah and Kyuhyun were leaving the house for dinner at night. Minah knock on the door and called Min Soo to come out. But there was no respond. She tried knocking the door again but no one answered. She open the door to find there's no one in the room. Even the bathroom is empty. "That's weird," whispered Minah. "Where could she be?" 

"Minah!!" Kyuhyun hollered from downstairs. Minah went down to see what Kyuhyun wants. "Ne, oppa?"

"She left us a note," said Kyuhyun, holding the note that was left on the dining table.

"What does it say?" asked Minah. Kyuhyun read the note aloud:

"Dear Minah and Kyuhyun,

I'm sorry to say this but I have to leave your house tonight. I can't tell you why because it's something personal. I wish that you will raise your child well and be a happy family. Good bye. Don't miss me so much.

Sungmo." 

"She must have left us while we're in our room," said Minah. "And she didn't tell us where she is staying."

"Well, it's good that she's gone. That means no more crazy antics from her," said Kyuhyun, feeling relieve. Minah also felt relieve that Min Soo is gone. "I'm getting hungry. Let's go for dinner now."

 

~*~

The next morning, Kyuhyun went to Mr Lee's office to collect the results. "Here is the paper of the results," said Mr Lee, handling him the paper. Kyuhyun check the paper and the results turn out to be a negative! "Negative?" said Kyuhyun.

"Ne. The DNA doesn't match. When I scan the photo, the results also turns out to be a negative," said Mr Lee. "In short, that woman is not your aunt-in-law. Neither she is your wife's real aunt." 

"I knew I sense something wrong in that woman!" exclaimed Kyuhyun. 

"You did?" asked Mr Lee.

"Ne. Because she reminded me of someone we met from somewhere," replied Kyuhyun. "Probably during our honeymoon."

"Mianhe. I don't know her well. I can only give you the results of the DNA samples," said Mr Lee. "Perhaps you can ask someone who knows her." 

"That's okay. I'll find a way. Thanks for the results, sir," said Kyuhyun.

"Anytime," said Mr Lee, smiling. 

As Kyuhyun came out from the office, his cell phone began to ring. "Yoboseyo?" he called.

"Yoboseyo? This is Hyerin here," the voice spoke. "Are you free now?" 

"Ne. Waeyo?" asked Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter