The Lawyer (Flashback)

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

This event took place before the Phuket trip chapters. It's something like a flashback but longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The driver was taking the members home after their evening schedule. Jonghyun and Minho were sleeping. Kyuhyun was staring at the scenery outside. Changmin is talking to someone on the phone. "Ne. I'll meet you there tomorrow. Good bye." He ends the call and taps on Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Ne, Changmin sshi?" 

"I'm meeting the lawyer for lunch tomorrow," said Changmin. "Would you like to come?" 

"Is it the lawyer you mentioned that can help me?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"Ne," replied Changmin. 

"In that case, sure," said Kyuhyun.

"We'll meet him at an Italian restaurant at 1'o clock," said Changmin. 

 

The next day after a radio show schedule, Changmin and Kyuhyun took a taxi to the Italian restaurant where they were meeting the lawyer. "This is the restaurant?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ne. Kaja," said Changmin. As they enter inside, a waitress approach them. "Good afternoon," she greeted. "A table for two?" 

"No thanks. We're looking for someone named Mr Lee Jihoo," Changmin told her. 

"Ne. Right this way," said the waitress, leading them to his table. A man in black suit was seated there, drinking a glass of beer. The waitress hands two menus to them and walk away. "Changmin sshi, I'm glad we can meet each other," the man greeted.

"Ne. This is Cho Kyuhyun, my bandmate. Kyuhyun, this is the lawyer, Mr Lee Jihoo," Changmin introduces them to one another. 

"Annyonghaseyo!" greeted Kyuhyun.

"Annyonghaseyo!" Mr Lee greeted back. "I heard your bandmate has some problems."

"Ne. It's about this woman in his house. She claims to be his wife's aunt. But she doesn't behave like one," explained Changmin. Before Mr Lee could ask a question, the waitress came to their table with Mr Lee's food. She look at Kyuhyun and Changmin. "How about you two? May I take your orders now?" she asked.

"Ah, yes. We'll have two mushroom fettucini and two glasses of iced lemon tea, please," Changmin placed their orders. The waitress wrote down their orders, took the menus and left. 

"Just as I was going to ask, can you tell me this woman's personal details, Kyuhyun sshi?" asked Mr Lee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter