Change Of Plans

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, the van was waiting outside the Cho's house. It has been waiting there for hours. Minho looked at his watch. "It's already 8:30. What's taking Kyu so long to come out?" he asked. 

"Whatever the reason he has for being late, you have to text him now. Otherwise, we'll be late for your schedules," the manager said sternly.

Changmin pull out his phone and began to text him. But before he could start to text, Kyuhyun has already came out of the house. When he entered the van, the members were shocked when they saw his sleepless face. "Good morning, hyung," greeted Minho. "What happen to your face?"

"I couldn't sleep well last night," replied Kyuhyun. "Sorry for coming out late."

"Now that he's in, we can get going," the manager told the driver.

"Did you have a nightmare?" asked Jonghyun.

"Sort of. That aunt of Minah's is driving me nuts," complained Kyuhyun.

"What did she do to you?" asked Minho.

"Don't ask," grumbled Kyuhyun. Then, he went straight to sleep. However, it was only a short period of sleep in the van.

When they have reached their destination, Changmin nudge Kyuhyun to wake up. "We're here," he whispered into his ears. Kyuhyun groans softly and got down from the van. The manager look at him with concern. "We better apply some make up to cover that sleepless face of yours," he told Kyuhyun.

And so, Kyuhyun got his make up done before they start off with their schedule for the day. "Remember not to fall asleep," warned the manager. "Act normal, as if nothing happened to you."

 

~skip~

 

By afternoon, Kyu Line had finished their first schedule of the day. They packed their things and went back to their van. "Good job, guys. Especially Kyuhyun," the manager told the members. "You have a variety show shooting later. But first, let's go for lunch together. There's something I need to tell you guys." 

"This is a rare occasion that we have lunch with manager hyung," Jonghyun said to the rest of the members.

"Yeah, unless it's his birthday today," joked Minho.

The members had no idea why they are having lunch with their own manager. They just kept quiet about it until the manager told them. The driver took them to a nearby restaurant for lunch. "Okay, hyung. Now that we're here, having lunch in a restaurant, can you tell us what you want to tell us?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ne. I wanted to say that you guys have been working hard. And there isn't any album promotion to do at the moment," said the manager.

The members had their eyes glue to the manager. "And your point is?" asked Changmin.

"I was thinking of letting you guys go for your first holiday for this year," suggested the manager. "So far, you guys never had a holiday during the summer because of album promotions and concerts. That's why I want to let you have one." 

Hearing this, the members began to smile and cheer. "It's about time we have a holiday," said Jonghyun.

"I'll leave you guys to decide where you want to go," said the manager.

"I've always wanted to go to Phuket for the summer," Jonghyun gave a suggestion. "I hear the beaches are lovely."

"I've bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter