Holiday To Phuket (part 1)

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Words written in brown and different font will be conversations in Thai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The following week, the Cho couple and Min Soo were off to Phuket. Min Soo is the only person who is feeling excited to go. Minah and Kyuhyun try to act as if everything is normal. While lining up to board the plane, Minah tap Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Oppa?" she called softly.

"Ne?" responded Kyuhyun.

"Just.......try to have fun, okay?" Minah remind him.

"Sigh! I don't know if we'll have fun over there," said Kyuhyun.

After 4 hours flight, the plane has landed down on the runway of the airport. "We're here!" squealed Min Soo.

"What a joy," groaned Kyuhyun.

"Remember, oppa. Try to enjoy," Minah remind him again. Once they got into the airport, they took their luggages from the conveyor belt. As they were heading out of the airport, a man with a pair of white spectacles was waiting for them.

"Sawadee-krab!" the man greeted.

Min Soo approach the man and hugged him. "Hello! It's so nice to see you again," she said.

"Welcome back to Thailand, Min Soo. I've missed you since you came to Bangkok last year," said the man. Min Soo lets go of the hug and look at the Cho couple. "Ah yes! This is Kyuhyun and Minah. They're married couple," Min Soo introduces them to him. "Guys, this is Nichkhun, my Thai pen friend. He'll be our tour guide thoughout this trip."

"Sawadee!" the couple greeted him.

"Annyonghaseyo!" Nichkhun greeted them back in Korean.

Minah and Kyuhyun were surprise when he spoke Korean. "Omo! You know how to speak Korean?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ne. But not that fluent. I'm still learning how to speak," replied Nichkhun. "Why don't we go for lunch first? I know a restaurant we can go."

"Good idea. It's too early to check in anyways," said Min Soo. Together, they follow him to a white Toyoto car. Nichkhun help to put the luggages in the car booth.

"Everyone in the car?" asked Nichkhun.

"Yep. Everyone is in," replied Min Soo. Nichkhun start up the car and drove to the resort. "By the way, we're going to stay at a beach resort," Min Soo told the couple behind. 

"I'm curious. How did you and Nichkhun met?" Minah asked with curiosity.

"Duri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter