Holiday To Phuket (part 3)

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Words in brown: Thai
Words in blue: English

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes and roll over to stare at his sleeping wife. He kiss her cheek gently. Minah smile from the other side. "Good morning," greeted Kyuhyun.

"Good morning," Minah greeted back.

"Did you sleep well?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ne. I dream about you all night," replied Minah.

"That's what I like to hear," said Kyuhyun, getting up from the bed. "We should get freshen up now. We have to meet sungmo and Nichkhun for breakfast." Minah nodded with agreement and got up.

The couple were dressed casually and left the room with the door locked. Min Soo and Nichkhun were at the buffet restaurant, having breakfast. When they saw the couple, Min Soo waved at them. "Good morning, you two," greeted Min Soo. "You're quite the late riser, aren't you?"

"We slept late last night," explained Minah.

"Don't worry. You can still grab some food," chuckled Nichkhun. While the couple grab their food, Min Soo and Nichkhun chat among themselves. "Any plans for today, Nichkhun?" asked Min Soo.

"I was thinking of going scuba diving later," suggested Nichkhun.

"That's a great idea. Although, I don't know how to do diving underwater," said Min Soo.

"Don't worry. We can get a coach who can teach us before we dive underwater," said Nichkhun.

Min Soo clapped her hands joyfully. "Good! Then, hopefully if we have time, we can go and explore the streets." 

Minah and Kyuhyun came back with their plate of food and glasses of juice. "There you are. We were discussing about what to do later," said Min Soo. "We're planning to go scuba diving after breakfast."

"I can't dive at the moment but I'll just tag along," said Minah.

"No worries, sweetheart. We understand your condition," said Min Soo. "Later, we can explore the streets if we have time."

After breakfast, Nichkhun drove them to a dive center to rent the diving equipments. "Sawadee-krab!" Nichkhun greeted the owner.

"Sawadee!" the owner greeted back.

"We like to rent diving equipments for three people," Nichkhun told the owner.

"Sure. Choose your size of your suits first. Then, you can try on the equipments," said the owner. "Are you all beginners or have you experience diving before?"

"We're beginners," said Nichkhun.

"Alright. We strongly recommend beginners to have a coach to teach you," the owner recommend. "Would you like to have one?"

"Yes, please," said Nichkhun.

"Okay. I'll go and get him. In the mean time, you can choose your size first." While the owner went to get a coach, Min Soo, Kyuhyun and Nichkhun tried the equipments and suits on. "Do you think this suit will fit me?" Kyuhyun asked Minah.

"You can try them on first," replied Minah.

Min Soo came out with her diving suit. "How do I look?" she asked.

"You look okay, sungmo," replied Minah.

"I'll help you with the tank," said Nichkhun. At the same time, Kyuhyun went to the fitting room to change into his diving suit. The owner return with the coach. "This is your diving coach."

"Sawadee-krab!" the coach greeted and they greeted back. "My name is Aran and I'll be your diving coach for the day." Nichkhun translates what the coach says in Korean.

"Have you chose your size of suit and equipment yet?" asked Aran.

"We're now trying the equipments," replied Min Soo.

"Maybe I can help,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter