Ordinary Life

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Minah is pregnant, she takes good care of her health by eating proper food and getting lots of proper sleep everyday. As for Kyuhyun, he would always spend time with Minah after work. Sometimes, his bandmates and friends would visit them and the couple were happy to see them. Every month, the baby inside her grew bigger and bigger.

One evening, Kyu Line members, Hyerin and Ryeowook came and brought the couple lots of toys and a cot for the baby.

"Every young parent expecting a baby needs a baby cot," said Hyerin.

"And also, babies need lots of toys to play with," Minho added in.

"Thank you, guys, for all these stuff you bought," Kyuhyun thanked everyone in the living room. His bandmates and Ryeowook helped Kyuhyun carry the cot up to their bedroom.

While they're at it, Hyerin and Minah have a little talk. "Your stomach's getting bigger and bigger each month," Hyerin squealed about Minah's stomach. Minah smile and carassed her big stomach. "Ne. The baby is five months now."

"Is it gonna be a boy or a girl?" asked Hyerin.

"I'm not sure. I have to go back to the clinic to find out," replied Minah.

Then, Hyerin show her a flyer about a pregnancy class. "It's time you go for this class. It's really helpful. They'll teach you about taking care of the baby and exercise movements," she told her.

"I'll have to ask Kyuhyun first," said Minah.

"They're available everyday. Even the weekends," said Hyerin.

"But anyways, thanks in advance," Minah thanked her with a smile. "So, how's your life with Ryeowook oppa?"

"We're doing good. He takes good care of me, making sure I'm healthy," replied Hyerin. "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter