Family Picnic

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up early than Minah. He finds Min Soo was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She turn around and smile at him. "Good morning, Kyu dear," she greeted. "I hope you don't mind if I make breakfast."

"Good morning," Kyuhyun greeted back. "Oh, not at all. Minah's still sleeping anyways."

"Arasso. I'll just cover her plate until she wakes up," said Min Soo.

Kyuhyun drank his coffee and reads the newspaper. Min Soo's heart was jumping with joy when she was having breakfast alone with him. "Sigh! Beautiful morning, isn't it, Kyu?"

"Hmm....." which is all Kyuhyun could answer.

"No schedules for you today?" asked Min Soo.

"Ani. I'm free today," replied Kyuhyun, without looking at her.

"Good! Perhaps we can go out somewhere together," Min Soo suggested. Kyuhyun look up from his reading and raise an eyebrow. "I beg your pardon?" Min Soo put down his newspaper and stare into his eyes seducively. She was even carassing his cheek. "Ne. I would like to get to know you more. What do you say?"

Before Kyuhyun could answer, Minah came into the dining room to find Min Soo carassing her husband's cheek. "Sungmo? What are you doing?" she asked. Min Soo turn around and put on a quick smile. "Oh! Good morning, darling. I was just........checking if there is something stuck on Kyuhyun's cheek."

Kyuhyun didn't say anything except greeting her. "So, what did I missed this morning?" asked Minah as she sat down to eat.

"We were just talking about going out together this morning," replied Min Soo. "It's a beautiful day to be cope up in the house. I thought we can go to the park to have a picnic. All I want is to have a family bonding time with you two."

"I see. That sounds like fun. The only problem is we don't have much food left," said Minah.

"Don't worry. We can go grocery shopping first. Then, we'll have a picnic," said Min Soo. "What do you say?"

Minan turn to Kyuhyun. "How about it, dear? Do you think you want to go for a picnic?" she asked.

"Well, since your aunt said she wants to have a family bonding time together, I guess I have no problem going for a picnic today," said Kyuhyun. Min Soo clapped with excitement. "Excellent. Let's finish our breakfast. Then, we can get going."

After breakfast, the couple and Min Soo changed into their regular clothes in their rooms. "Going on a picnic is fun. I never had a family picnic for so long," said Minah as she was brushing her hair.

Kyuhyun kept quiet as he wore a shirt over. "Yeobo?" he called all of a sudden.

"Ne?" Minah responded when she turn around to look at him.

"I hope you weren't upset at what you saw this morning," said Kyuhyun, feeling worried.

"Oh, not at all," said Minah. "She said she was just checking your face, right?"

"Yeah. But I don't think she's checking for something on my face, Minah. She was carassing my cheek seducively," said Kyuhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter