I Recognize Her Before

Love In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Min Soo was helping Minah with her exercises. "You have a nice body, dear. Really slender and slim," said Min Soo, complimenting about Minah's body.

"I don't really work out that much," chuckled Minah.

"If you do this kind of aerobics, you'll be more slimer," said Min Soo.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Minah and Min Soo stopped at what they were doing. Min Soo was about to open the door when Minah step in. "I'll open it," she said and she did. Standing outside were Hyerin and Ryeowook. "Hi, Minah," they greeted.

"Hi, Hyerin. Hi, oppa. Come in," greeted Minah as she lead them in.

"Did you manage to attend the pregnancy class?" asked Hyerin.

"Ne! It was really helpful. Kyu and I learned a lot. I also follow the movements the coach taught us," replied Minah.

"That's good," said Hyerin.

"I'll get you both some water to drink," said Minah.

While Minah was busy pouring some water, Hyerin and Ryeowook notices Min Soo stretching her arms. "Hello there. I believe we've never met," Ryeowook said to her. "I'm Ryeowook. And this is my wife, Hyerin."

Min Soo paused her stretching and said her greetings to the couple. "Annyonghaseyo! Nice to meet you both."

"It's nice to meet you too," said Hyerin. She took a serious glance at Min Soo. "She looks like someone I've seen before," Hyerin whispered to Ryeowook. Before Ryeowook said a word, Minah came back with two cups of water and she put them on the table. "I see you met my aunt Min Soo," she said.

"They have already introduce themselves to me, sweetie," Min Soo told Minah.

"Arasso. Anyways, what brings you two here?" asked Minah.

Hyerin look at Minah and smile. "Oh, just for a visit. We're kind of bored at home."

"Actually, it was Hyerin's idea of coming here," Ryeowook corrected. Hyerin smile and clinged onto his arm.

"Whoever idea it was, I'm happy to see you both," said Minah. "So, how's life between you both?"

"We're doing great. Oppa has been busy with his next musical," replied Hyerin.

"Jinja? That's great! I love your performance last year. You were awesome," said Minah.

"Gomawo. Hopefully I can get the tickets for my next musical," said Ryeowook.

"By the way, are you going to Kyu Line's beach concert this Saturday?" asked Hyerin, feeling excited.

"I am Cho Kyuhyun's wife. I have to go," replied Minah. "How about you?"

"I wouldn't miss it. Oppa is coming too," replied Hyerin. "I'll be wearing my new bikini on that day."

"She's been dying to wear it ever since I bought it for her birthday," said Ryeowook, pretending to groan. Minah laughed in respond. Min Soo just smile. Then, Hyerin remembers something that she was about to tell Minah. "I almost forgot. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" asked Minah.

"I'm one month pregnant!" announced Hyerin. "I'm finally going to be a mother!" Hearing this, Minah squealed with joy and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you and Ryeowook!"

"Congratulations," said Min Soo, who was listening to their conversation.

"Oppa, I bet you must be excited to be a father," said Minah.

"I feel kind of nervous. I was surprise when Hyerin told me the news," said Ryeowook.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do great," said Minah, patting his back. "Kyu was very happy when I told him the news."

"I know. I was there," Ryeowook reminded her.

"I believe that Ryeowook will be a good father to our child," said Hyerin.

Ryeowook look at his watch. "Omo! I have a schedule to go now. Come along, darling,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter