[nammin] - Dense

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Dense

Pairing: Namjoon / Jimin

Summary: Namjoon is just too dense to realize Jimin's feelings to him

Word count: 1016

livejournal , tumblr cross-posted


Jimin always idolize the leader, Namjoon. Not many fans knew about this, but he always idolize the elder. The way he led the members, the way he rapped, the way his voice sounded, Jimin always loved that. And the bad thing was, Namjoon was always nice to Jimin and always looked after him like a brother.

The fans always love namjin, Namjoon and Seokjin. Well, Jimin admitted that they were close and they looked together, and Jimin couldn't help but felt hurt.

Did Namjoon know why he idolize him? Did Namjoon realized his feelings to him? The answer was so clear, Namjoon was just too dense to realize the younger's feelings toward him.

"I'm tired." Jimin mumbled sleepily as he hugged his dull teddy bear. The teddy bear was dull but it was special and Jimin treasured it a lot. It was special because it was from Namjoon. The elder won him a teddy bear at the amusement park when the seven of them went there when they were still trainee. It was the first thing that Namjoon gave to him – he hoped it wasn't the last thing – and that was why he treasured it a lot.

And too bad, the members decided to go to the amusement park again on this one and only free day. Honestly, Jimin didn't want to go there because he knew he was going to remember that moment. And in addition, he was sick. Sick because of a lacking sleep time and hectic schedule


"Jimin, wake up." a voice - a voice that Jimin clearly recognized - called him to wake up. Jimin fluttered his eyes slightly and smiled all of a sudden because the first person that he saw in this morning was Namjoon.

"Hyung, I'm sick." Namjoon quickly noticed Jimin's pale face and puts his palm on the younger's forehead and it was hot. Namjoon sighed. He wondered how could this boy smile when he was sick like this? But once again, Namjoon was just too dense to realize the reason why Jimin smiled was him.

"Wait here. Don't move. I'm going to talk to the members that you're not going to amusement park." Namjoon sighed and went out to the living room to tell that Jimin was sick and to be very honest, Namjoon didn't really want to go to the amusement park. He prefer to take care of Jimin than going to amusement park.


"Guys, Jimin is sick and I will take care of him so me and Jimin, we are not going to the amusement park." Namjoon said and the members just threw a glance at the other. Seokjin just smiled slightly at him. "You guys can go to the amusement park. And Jin hyung, can you cook a porridge for Jimin before you're going?"


"Well I think it's a right choice to you to not to go to amusement park." Seokjin said as he stirred the rice that almost turned into a porridge. Namjoon just eyed him with a puzzled face. He didn't understand what the elder said.


"What do you mean, hyung?" Namjoon asked as he watched his hyung cooked a porridge for his dongsaeng. Namjoon was quick at catching something. He knew Seokjin must be knew this something. Something that he didn't know. It seemed like only Namjoon that didn't know about this. Well it was true, only Namjoon who didn't know that Jimin loves him. Seokjin and the four members knew that Jimin loves him. Because Namjoon was just too dense to realize that Jimin loves him.

"Well, you need to figure out by yourself, leader."


"T-Thank you hyung for taking care of me." a red tint made its way to Jimin's chubby cheeks as he stared at the elder with a weak smile formed on his face. Never once he thought Namjoon would take care of him. It only happened in his dream and he found it was hard to believe that Namjoon take care of him actually.

"Go sleep, Jimin." Namjoon flashed him his infamous dimples smile, making Jimin's heart went pit-a-pat. Jimin knew he fell in love too deep with Namjoon.
Jimin smiled slightly and took his dull teddy bear from Namjoon, hugging it tightly as he closed his eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. Namjoon clearly recognize the dull teddy bear and his heart beat so fast all of a sudden. He didn't know that Jimin still have it. Namjoon felt so stupid all of a sudden and it was right, he was stupid not to realize Jimin's feeling to him.

Jimin looked so lonely when he slept on the big bed alone - He used to sleep together with his roommate Taehyung but recently that alien decided to sleep together with his boyfriend, the golden maknae - Namjoon decided to lie down beside Jimin and hugged the younger. He didn't know why he did this but he just did what his heart said to him.

"N-Namjoon hyung." Jimin fluttered his eyes open and found Namjoon's face was right in front of him. Jimin was sure he was in dreamland right now.

"Sorry for being stupid." Namjoon mumbled as he pulled the younger closer to him. It actually felt nice when Jimin's warmness spread to his body. It felt so nice when they cuddled and Namjoon yearned for that more. He could feel his heart beat so fast that it could explode. The morning air felt so nice but it felt more nice when Jimin warmed him in the cold yet refreshing morning. He wanted to feel this everyday.

"Let us be a thing, Park Jimin." Namjoon closed his eyes and pressed his lips to the younger's lips, kissing him gently. The way their lips moved was just too perfect and Namjoon didn't want anyone but Jimin now.

"H-Hyung..." Jimin was nervous but noticing a smile that formed on Namjoon's face made him smiled too without he realized.

"Let's go to the amusement park again." Namjoon smiled softly at the younger's flushed face. "Just the two of us and I'll win you a new teddy bear."


a/n;

so i deleted one of my vmin fic bcs it was too sad and i decided to write it shorter and post it to this fic

bcs someone requested a angsty vmin so im gonna used that deleted fic as the main idea

anyway i dont know what i wrote but i hope you enjoy

if you have any request for next chapter, feel free to request through my ask.fm with your favorite pairing and your own prompts/storyline

 

-chae-