[sugamon] - rap monster

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: rap monster

pairing: namjoon / yoongi

genre: slight angst, romance

word count: 973

summary: yoongi is jealous of namjoon's popularity as a talented rapper

a/n: fill for this

crossposted to livejournal and tumblr


Rap Monster, the name that extremely popular, not only in South Korea but the whole world already knows him, making every rappers in Korea’s underground scene jealous of him. Of course they’re jealous, he proves to them that he’s not an ordinary idol rapper, he’s extraordinary. People admits his skills and in addition, he has a y brain and a y tongue. The Koreans who find English is hard, it’s just a piece of cake for Kim Namjoon, the guy under a name – Rap Monster.

All Rap Monster’s perfections make the other rapper of the group jealous because he shines too bright until it makes him just a shadow. A shadow who always stay behind the light and he doesn’t like it at all. He hates it when Namjoon shines too bright, both as the talented Rap Monster and the smart Kim Namjoon. He wants to shine bright like Namjoon, or maybe brighter than him.

“Hyung, I’m just Namjoon!” the leader of the group sighs and he wonders if the sigh that comes out from Namjoon’s mouth is a tired sigh because he keeps being jealous at him or a sigh because why this hyung is jealous over the Rap Monster. “It’s just a stage name, hyung!”

Stage name? My

The pale rapper doesn’t even care and just leave with a scowl forms on his face.

 

 

 

Yoongi doesn’t show any sign of jealousy in front of Namjoon but somehow the latter knows that his hyung is jealous of him – participating in the new variety show, making a collaboration with two legendary artists; Warren G and MFBTY – he’s jealous. He wants to be recognized as a good artist too. He wants to be under the light too, just like his dongsaeng.

“Yah Min Yoongi, stop being an and don’t ignore Namjoon.” the eldest of the group warns him. “I think you’ve noticed already the sadness in his eyes every time he sees you.”

Yoongi doesn’t answer. He feels miserable too. He doesn’t want to get jealous at Namjoon but he can’t help it. As much he loves him, somehow the jealousy is overpowering his love for the younger. He hates himself for being like this but he wants to shine bright like Namjoon, even brighter than him.

“Can you two just be honest with each other and solve this problem together?” Seokjin tries to give him an advice, hoping the stupid jealousy that’s built up inside Yoongi’s heart melt as soon as possible. “I know you’re jealous of him, he knows about that too, everyone knows about that too even though you don’t show it but everyone can feel it, Yoongi.” he adds. “I and the other guys are going somewhere tonight so I hope you’ll use your time wisely to solve this problem, Min Yoongi.”

 

 

 

“Uh… Namjoon-ah, I know this weird but…” Yoongi anxiously bit his lower lip, his eyes couldn’t meet the younger’s eyes at all. But he didn’t care. It was about now or never. “I think… I think I like you.”

“What?!”

He took a glance at Namjoon’s anxious eyes and he regretted with the confession he just said. Maybe he just didn’t have to confess at all. “Uh… Sorry Namjoon-ah.”

“It’s okay hyung.” the elder’s eyes widened at Namjoon’s statement. So he didn’t mad at him. “I like you you too, hyung.”

 

 

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with us?” Namjoon carefully plops himself into the couch, keeping some distance between him and Yoongi. “I don’t want our relationship ended up like this, hyung. Let’s… Let’s just be honest between us.”

Yoongi put down his phone and looks at the younger, inhaling some air then stares into his eyes. “I don’t know, Namjoon-ah.” he wonders too what’s wrong with them. Why they ended up like this? Is it because his jealousy to the younger? Yoongi wonders where’s the old him, the one who’s in love with Namjoon. Is he possessed by jealousy and anger until it make his love for him buried down in the deepest place of his heart?

“I’m jealous of you, Namjoon.” Yoongi straightforwardly says, knowing it’d be better if both of them just being themselves. “You’re the rising star here. Releasing a new song, collaborating with two legendary artists, participating in a variety show, I’m so jealous of you, Namjoon-ah.”

Hearing Yoongi’s honest confession, he pulls the elder into a warm hug. He feels relieved because Yoongi is honest with him. “I couldn’t do all of this if it’s not you, hyung.” Namjoon confesses. It maybe sounds so cheesy but it’s his real feeling. “Your love alone isn’t enough. I need you, hyung.”

“I-I’m so sorry, Namjoon-ah.” Yoongi looks up at the leader, tears already b down on his pale face. “I’m sorry.”

“You don’t know that I’m jealous of you too, Yoongi hyung.” Namjoon carefully wipes the tears away from the elder’s face, a smile already formed on his face. “You have three songs in our album already while me?” he jokes a little bit to break the ice between them, at least an ice inside Yoongi’s heart has to be melted down. “So hyung, let’s stop being jealous towards me because I know you love me. I stopped being jealous towards you because I love you, hyung.”

Yoongi doesn’t answer because Namjoon is right. Very right until he didn’t realize the last four words that Namjoon just said to him.

“Hyung?”

He blinked for a second, trying to process the last four words into his brain and soon his pale cheeks turn into the pinkish one. “Yah Kim Namjoon!” Yoongi frowns, trying to hide his shyness. “You have to say sorry to me!”

“I’m not sorry at all, hyung.” Namjoon grins widely and ends up screaming in pain because Yoongi slapped his face, of course in a playful manner.

“Okay okay I’m sorry, hyung!”


a/n:

send me your prompt here