[jikook] - spooky date

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: spooky date

pairing: jimin / jungkook

word count: 1.1k

genre: fluff

rating: pg

prompt from tumblr: jikook haunted house date and jimin being the scared one.

summary: jungkook wants to see the elder’s frightened expression again.

note: crossposted to livejournal


Jungkook laughed hysterically as he watched again the bangtan bomb where the PD-nim tested their nerves for the fanclub inauguration showcase’s video. He laughed the loudest when it was Jimin’s part. Jimin looked so cute yet so funny in that video. The way he hid his face behind his palms while peeking through his fingers was so funny. The way he kept saying disappear! go away! was so cute to his eyes.

“Hyung, what should I do with you?”

He caught his breath slowly as his gaze changed towards the tickets were lying his desk. It was not a usual ticket, it was a ticket for an amusement park where they could enter the haunted house without paying. Halloween was near so the amusement park made the haunted house scarier than usual and Jungkook felt he had to go there with Jimin. Two of them, alone.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook carefully plopped himself on the couch beside Jimin who was busy munching on popcorns while watching Pororo. Jungkook rolled his eyes in disbelief – like seriously, Jimin is twenty already yet he still watch pororo – but the way his eyes were sparkling happily as he watch the cartoon was so cute and lovely and it made Jungkook didn’t have a heart to take his scaredy-cat hyung to the Halloween haunted house. But the show must go on, no matter what happened.

“Hyung, let’s go to the amusement park!” he pretended to smile happily, hiding the haunted house behind those two-words, amusement park. “My friend got me two tickets as my birthday’s present.”

Jimin blinked in surprised at Jungkook’s statement. He never thought that Jungkook would look into him. He thought Jungkook didn’t like him, remembering how often Jungkook rejected him. Sometimes he wanted to give up, but he already liked the younger so much, there was nothing he could do.

“W-What? Why?”

“I just feel like to go out with you, hyung.” he shrugged. “So, do you want to go out with me hyung?”

Without thinking twice, Jimin nodded in agreement as his eyes turned into crescents and it was so ing lovely, making Jungkook felt guilty, to be very honest.

 

 

 

 

Jimin couldn’t stop smiling on their way to the amusement park and the way his eyes smiling made Jungkook felt guiltier. He knew he shouldn’t trick the elder. He knew he shouldn’t take him to the amusement park. He knew he shouldn’t—

“Kookie, what should we do first?” the elder chirped in happiness but Jungkook couldn’t look into his eyes. He felt really guilty but on the other side, he wanted to see Jimin’s frightened expression. He just wanted to play with his hyung once, it’s not wrong, right? – He thought.

 “Haunted house.”

Jimin bit his lower lip nervously after he heard Jungkook’s answer. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt because he knew he was scared. He was the scaredy-cat of the group – beside Hoseok of course. He hated haunted house. He hated horror movies. He hated ghosts with their disgusting and scary faces. He hates them all. He didn’t want to go there.

“O-Okay, if you want to go there.” Jimin mumbled, agreeing with Jungkook’s decision because he was afraid that Jungkook would cancel their amusement park date if he didn’t want to go to the haunted house with him. It was the one-time chance. If he missed that chance, there was a very little possibility that Jungkook would ask him for a date again. He would do anything for Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

“Kookie, I’m scared.” Jimin held into Jungkook’s shirt tightly, holding into his dear life when a scary voice from the haunted house started to linger in his ears and making its way to Jimin’s brain then became a resident of his permanent memory.

, now Jungkook really felt so guilty. He shouldn’t take Jimin to the haunted house. He should take Taehyung instead. That alien wasn’t a scaredy-cat like Jimin, at least, even though that alien sometimes scary in his own way.

He took the elder’s small hand and intertwining with his, telling him that he wouldn’t let go. Jimin sighed in relief as he pulled himself closer to the taller. He felt so safe when Jungkook held his hand.

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” Jimin screamed loudly near Jungkook’s ear as a disgusting bloody ghost pop out in front of his face. “GO AWAY!!!” he closed his eyes tightly, hoping the ghost would be gone when he opened his eyes.

“Hyung, just closed your eyes, okay?” Jungkook said worriedly as he felt guiltier in any seconds, judging how scared Jimin was.

Jimin did close his eyes tightly and his legs were trembling shakily as he felt something touched his hand, making him shrieking once again. He just wished that they were near the exit door right now. “W-Wh-What’s that?”

Jungkook couldn’t take it anymore. He felt really guilty right now. He was wrong. It wasn’t funny to play with a scaredy-cat hyung inside a haunted house. A scarier haunted house because it was a Halloween special.

He held Jimin’s hand tightly and ran together with his hyung as fast as possible to reach the exit door. Once they got out from the haunted house, Jimin hugged the taller tightly as he sobbed against his shirt. He was crying. Jungkook bit his lower lip in guiltiness when his hyung’s tears wetted his shirt. He made his hyung cried.

“I’m so scared, Jungkookie.” His voice was muffled against the younger’s shirt as he cried more. “I’m sorry, I ruin our date.”

“Don’t say anything, hyung.” Jungkook whispered softly as his fingers ran gently across Jimin’s soft black hair, hoping it could help to calm the elder down. “It’s my fault. I shouldn’t take you to that haunted house.”

Jimin pouted slightly as he stared into Jungkook’s eyes with a teary eyes. “It’s your fault!” he hit the younger’s chest lightly then wiped his tears and snot with his sleeve sloppily. It was a little bit disgusting but Jungkook didn’t care. A sight where his hyung looked so weak in front of him already too much for him.

“Okay, I’m sorry, hyung.” he wiped the remaining tears on Jimin’s face with a sad smile. “I’ll let you choose what you want to do for the rest of the day.”

“First, can I kiss you?” he mumbled. “If you don’t want it, it’s okay.”

“On the cheek then. You can kiss me on the cheek, Jiminnie hyung.”

Jimin looked into Jungkook eyes with his beautiful and sparkling eye-smiles as he stood on tiptoes to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek. Jungkook’s eyes blinked in surprised when the elder’s soft lips touch his skin and that was the moment when he felt something weird and he couldn’t figure out what that was.

“Second, how about the ferris wheel now?”

Jungkook laughed lightly as his hand made its way to Jimin’s small hand, intertwining their fingers together. “Sure, Jiminnie.” He grinned cheekily as he teased the elder, hoping that he could see the beautiful smile and eye-smiles from the elder.

“Yah!” the shorter whined childishly as a pout started to form on his face. “It’s a hyung to you, Jeon Jungkook!”


a/n;

finally done this request~

the next chapter is junghope~

anyway, go ask me a fic request or if you just want to ask how much i love jamless jimin's jibooty, go here!

im waiting for your questions! so please please please ask! i beg you D: