[taejin] - lovestruck

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: lovestruck

pairing: main!taejin with side!jikook

word count: 1759

genre: fluff, comedy

rating: pg

summary: the shy taehyung falls in love with a handsome sunbae

prompt: A taejin fic wherein Seokjin, a senior is Taehyung's long time crush but can't just approach him coz he will stutter and get easily embarrassed plus he can't find any alibi to get close to the older. He gets a chance when a new friend, Jungkook, a year lower than them and is a mutual friend thru Jimin, invites them over for some video games and Taehyung finds out Seokjin and Jungkook are brothers

note: crossposted to livejournal


kim seokjin is a pure perfection and taehyung couldn’t help but fall in love so deeply with him. too deep until he couldn’t save himself.

today was the first day of school and the president of student council was having a speech in front of all seoul high school’s students, including taehyung and his best friend named jimin.

“jiminnie, he is so handsome.” taehyung’s mouth was gaping wide as he listened to the voice of the student council president. maybe only kim taehyung who actually listened to the speech.

jimin rolled his eyes and patted taehyung’s shoulder lightly. “wake up, lovestruck boy.”

 

“jiminnie, why seokjin sunbae is so handsome?” taehyung grinned like an idiot as he remembered how handsome seokjin is. his best friend sighed and shook his head. he wondered why he became this idiot’s best friend.

“kim taehyung, you such an idiot.” jimin exclaimed, not paying attention what was in front of him and ended up bumped into someone.

“oh i’m sorry.” jimin bowed slightly to the person in front of him while taehyung just rolled his eyes at his clumsy best friend.

“it’s okay. sunbae.” this time jimin grinned like an idiot in front of the junior that he bumped. the junior was smiling and his big eyes really mesmerized jimin. taehyung sighed silently, wondering who’s the real lovestruck boy.

“sunbae?”

the cute junior bowed slightly, still flashing a smile in front of jimin. “yes, i’m kim jungkook, the first year in this school. nice to meet you, sunbae.”

“i’m park jimin, the second year alongside this alien named kim taehyung.” the so-called-alien glared in annoyance at his best friend. that’s not nice to call your best friend an alien in front of a junior. “nice to meet you, kookie!”

“k-kookie?” the youngest’s face started to turn into pinkish blush and jimin thought it was really cute.

“yeah, it’s your nickname from me!” jimin’s hand found its way to jungkook’s hair and ruffling it lightly. “ah, we have to go now because of class. see you later, kookie~”

jungkook bites his lower lip shyly as he placed his fingers on his warm cheek after they gone.

 

“park jimin! you such a pedo!” jimin slapped taehyung’s head with a frown on his face because of his best friend’s remark. it’s okay if taehyung said it with a low voice but he was literally shouting in the class full of students.

“what the hell are you saying?!” the shorter hissed at his best friend and slapped his head again. gosh, this alien is embarrassing.

“you’re literally flirting at that cute junior a while ago, park jimin.”

jimin snorted slightly. “at least i still have a courage to talk to someone that i like.” he said. “not like you who only could stare at that handsome seokjin sunbae all the time like an idiot.”

“ugh shut up!” taehyung slapped his best friend’s head back, earning a girlish ouch from him.

 

“oh it’s kookie!” jimin smiled widely as he made his way to a table in the corner at the school’s canteen. taehyung could only shake his head and followed his best friend along.

“what are you doing here by yourself?” jungkook dropped his phone lightly as he flashed a smile to the two sunbaes he just got to know today. he gulped without realizing when jimin sat beside him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. why he felt so nervous? he wondered why too.

“why are you alone here?” jimin asked while taehyung glared at him, judging him for being a pedo. park jimin a pedo in taehyung’s eyes from now on.

“i was eating, hyung!”

“you call it eating when you don’t touch your food at all?” jimin chuckled lightly as he ruffled jungkook’s hair and nervousness could be seen from jungkook’s face. taehyung had to save the youngest from the pedo over there.

“jungkookie, what’s your hobby?” taehyung asked, trying to change the mood between them because jimin’s hand was literally over jungkook.

“playing video games!”

“me and taehyung love video games too!” jimin chirped happily and his hand wandered again to jungkook’s hair, ruffling it lightly. at this state, anyone could think that they’re a couple now. “how about we play together, kookie? you, me and taehyung?”

“let’s play at my place!” jungkook smiled happily, forgetting the fact that jimin was flirting at him. “i’ve got some new video games! we should play it together!”

“i think it’s a good idea.” taehyung said. “let’s play on this saturday then!”

 

“hyung, you came!” jungkook pulled them inside with a big smile on his face because back then, he never got a lot of friends and no one came to visit him. but now he got two nice friends, he felt happy. “sit on the couch first. i’ll take some drinks for you.”

“kookie, are they your friends that you talk about?”

taehyung froze in the spot when a very familiar voice rang in his ear. it’s indeed a familiar voice.

a voice already surprised him but he was totally surprised when the owner of that soft voice came out from a kitchen, still with an apron on his body.

“s-seo-seokjin sunbae.” taehyung stammered on the spot, couldn’t believe with the sight in front of him. even jimin shocked too when he saw seokjin was standing in front of him.

“ah yeah, i’m kim seokjin, jungkook’s brother.” he smiled and taehyung could faint on the spot if jimin didn’t grab his hand. “don’t call me sunbae, it’s just too formal. just call me with hyung.”

“okay… hyung.” taehyung showed his almost-dying face to his best friend, asking for a help but it wasn’t like jimin didn’t want to help but he just didn’t know what to do and just mouthed ‘sorry’ to him.

taehyung touched his heart and it was beating so fast like it was going to explode. he couldn’t take this anymore. this was too much to him. seokjin just looked so flawless in his eyes even when he wasn’t in school. he turned around slowly and ran away as fast as possible, leaving his crush and rst friends inside. his heart couldn’t take it anymore.

“his name is kim taehyung, hyung.” jimin sighed, feeling so done because of his best friend.

 

“kim taehyung, i thought you’re not that stupid but damn it, seokjin hyung was standing in front of you but you just ran away from him.” jimin nagged at his pouting best friend because he thought it was a stupid thing to do, a chance that you were looking for was in front of your face but you just ran away from that chance. isn’t that stupid?

“jimin hyung, just let it go, okay?” jungkook pouted, trying to make jimin forget that actually he was angry at his alien best friend. “taetae hyung just nervous. if i were taetae hyung, i’d do the same thing too.”

“park jimin, i ing hate you.” taehyung sighed with a pissed off face. he thought his best friend would calm him down by saying it’s okay or something like that instead he just nagged at him like an ahjumma in his neighbourhood. “anyway, congratulation because finally kookie is yours.” he sighed and left the couple alone.

“park jimin, i demand you to go apologized to taetae hyung.”

 

taehyung tighten up his school uniform blazer because he left his coat in the class. it was ing winter and the temperature was not friendly at all and here was kim taehyung standing on the school’s rooftop without a coat, scarf, nor gloves. he could get hypothermia at this state.

“park jimin, i hate you!” taehyung shouted loudly and a white fog could be seen clearly every time he breathed out. “park ing jimin.” he mumbled, a disappointed feeling still revolving around him.

“taehyung?”

he turned around when a very familiar voice called his name, he was ready to run away again because damn, the nervousness came again! maybe jimin was right, crushing over someone for a long time is unhealthy.

he turned around slowly and his eyes met with seokjin’s worried face. he felt guilty for making the brunette felt guilty.

“how do you know it’s me, hyung?” he asked quietly, not daring to look at seokjin. he was curious too, why seokjin knew it was him when they just met each other face-to-face only once.

“i recognize you by your hair color.” he answered. “it’s blonde and you looked good with that. you looked like jake frost.” the older laughed lightly at his silly comment. but really, he thought the younger looked handsome with that hair color.

taehyung laughed halfheartedly at seokjin’s comment because he could feel how warm his cheeks were because of his crush. slowly, he felt warm in this ungodly temperature because of seokjin.

“where’s your coat?” seokjin asked worriedly. “it’s so cold in december and now you’re here without coat or scarf or gloves!”

the blonde bit his lower lip slightly, feeling more guilty in any seconds. “i left it, hyung.”

seokjin sighed and came closer to taehyung slowly but the younger backed away too, avoiding the student council president. he gulped nervously when his lower back hit the wall of the balcony. taehyung thought his life was over at this state.

instead seokjin pulled him closer to him and their face was so close to each other and taehyung’s face was so red.

“h-hyung…”

seokjin unwrapped his scarf and wrapped it again around their neck, so literally their face was so close like they were going to kiss. “don’t say anything.” he took taehyung’s arms and wrapped it onto his torso, under the thick coat. “i don’t want you to die because of hypothermia.”

“hyung…” taehyung mumbled quietly against seokjin’s plump lips and the brunette just answered him by looking into his eyes. “i’m sorry for running away last week.” he bit his lower lip again. “it’s because…”

“because?”

“because…. i-i-i-i li-like y-you.” he hugged seokjin tightly, trying to hide his blushing face because there was no way for him to run away when he was being trapped with seokjin’s scarf wrapped around his neck and seokjin’s neck.

seokjin just responded him with a soft laugh and taehyung pouted because it took a year for him to confess. but at least he felt relieved now.

“silly!” seokjin laughed again and taehyung swore he was going crazy when his laugh just sounded so beautiful in his ear. “silly, i like you too.” he said. “because you’re too cute.”


a/n;

i'm back after a long time!

i'm still busy as ever but bcs christmas is coming, i want to give you a bunch of fics as a presents

anyway i hope you enjoy it c:

-chae-