[vhope] - angel

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: angel

pairing: hoseok / blind!taehyung

word count: 1833

genre: romance, slight angst

rating: pg

prompt from tumblr: V is like depressed and bullied and then he meets Jhope at the park and he feels better but Jhope doesn't go to his school and he can only see him at the park

summary: taehyung thinks hoseok is an angel

note: crossposted to livejournal


Taehyung smiled happily when he knew he was accepted in a popular and prestigious school in Korea, Seoul High School. Finally his hard work was paid off because he always wanted to study in this school. He hoped he would gain many friends in this school that loved him the way he was. He hoped so.

But reality was different from his expectation. The reality was harsher. The students mocked and laughed at him. The students bullied him a lot – verbally – and he felt depressed. He was curious what it felt like if he died. Wouldn’t they happy if he was gone? He was tired of everything but he remembers his parents’ words; don’t give up no matter how hard it is.

“Is it wrong if you can’t see?”

 

 

 

As usual, the students bullied him again and he didn’t want to go home where his parents would be asking this and that. He needs a time to be alone. To cry his everything out. Because in front of them, he couldn’t cry. What would they do if he cry?

Taehyung didn’t want to go home. He decided to let his legs walked anywhere it wanted, as long as it wasn’t home. Without him knowing, his legs brought him to a small park near Seoul University – a very secluded park and only some people actually knew about this park. His heart felt really nice as he walked deeper inside the park. The whole atmosphere inside the park made him feel nice and relieved.

He almost tripped by dried brownish leaves that was piling up in front of him and he discovered a big and old but lush tree when his palm touched the bole of the tree. Carefully, he sat under the tree and rested his back on the tree’s bole. He closed his eyes and brought his legs into his chest, hugging it and burying his face into his knees. Without he knowing, tears were flowing on his face, wetting his pants. He was depressed. Sometimes he wondered what freedom was after he graduated from his hellish school. Sometimes he wondered what it felt like if he died. He hated them.

Taehyung sobbed quietly and he wished he has someone who would cover him when they came again.

 

 

 

Hoseok smiled in delight as he walked slowly in his favorite park. He loved how this park could make his heart felt better. Most of all, he missed his favorite big and lush tree. He loved sit under it and he often fell asleep as he sat under the tree.

His steps were stopped as he noticed a boy was crying under his tree. His eyes were swollen and every time he wanted to stop crying, his tears were flowing again.

Carefully, Hoseok sat in front of him and wiped the tears away from the boy’s face. He didn’t like it when he someone cried. He hated tears. He wanted this boy to be happy again.

“Don’t cry.” Hoseok said softly with a slight smile formed on his face.

The boy looked up not into Hoseok’s face but the other direction with a confused smile and his fingers slowly reached up to touch Hoseok’s face, touching it carefully. “Are you….an angel?”

The boy’s voice was so soft and at first, he was confused why this boy not looking at him when he talked, then it he realized, the boy was blind.

He cleared his voice awkwardly and moved to sit beside the boy with a flushed face, luckily the boy didn’t notice it. No one ever called him angel before, but when this boy called him angel, he felt happy. Wasn’t it weird?

He pulled the boy into a warming hug and the boy couldn’t help but spilling his tears again on Hoseok’s shirt. He simply rubbed the boy’s back in circular motion to calm him down and rocked him back and forth. “If crying could make you feel better, then just cry.”

The boy pulled away and sloppily wiped his tears with the back of his hand, just like a kid. “I feel a little bit better.” He said. “Thank you, angel.”

“Why are you calling me angel?”

“Your voice is so soft and warm and I can feel that you care about me.” The boy stated. “No one care about me before but with you, I can feel that you care about me a lot.”

Hoseok flushed as he listened to the boy’s explanation. Well, he cared a lot to many people but with this boy, he felt like he had to pay extra attention to him, his heart said so. He wanted to take care of this boy. He wanted to give many loves to this boy. He didn’t know why he felt this at their first encounter but he knew, his heart never lied.

“So, in order to be your angel, what’s your name, boy?”

“Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.” the boy said. “How about you, angel?”

“Jung Hoseok.” He answered. “Seeing from your uniform, you’re a student from Seoul High School, right?”

Taehyung nodded slightly with now a rectangular smile formed on his handsome face. “Are you a student from Seoul High School too?”

“You smile!” Hoseok beamed while his fingers made its way to Taehyung’s hair to ruffle it. “You have a unique smile, Tae!” he grinned. Taehyung blushed at his angel’s compliment. “No, Tae. I’m a student in Seoul University, taking an education major because I want to be a teacher.”

“It’s nice, angel.” He mumbled. “I wish I could see. I wish I’m not blind.”

“But I’m here and I’m your angel now, right?”

A shy smile formed on Taehyung’s face as he nodded slightly. He has an angel now.

 

 

 

Taehyung learned that Hoseok loved to dance but he wanted to be a teacher too. He learned that Hoseok’s house actually wasn’t far from his house. Now he had an angel who would pick him up every day to school. He felt happy to have someone as a companion. He had an angel now.

His angel studied that Taehyung got an accident when he was a kid and because of that accident, he couldn’t see anymore. But the saddest thing that he learned from Taehyung was; Taehyung was bullied a lot in his school. He wished he was a student too in his school so he could protect Taehyung from those students.

“Why do you want to be a teacher?”

“Because I love to teach, Taehyung.” the angel said. “Because I love students. Kids or teenagers, I love them.”

The blind boy smiled slightly as his hand slowly reached Hoseok’s. “I wish you can be my teacher too.”

Hoseok smiled and pulled him into a warming hug. He made up his mind; he would study very hard so he could be a teacher in Seoul High School.

 

 

 

It was a lie if Taehyung didn’t wish his angel would be there for him and protect him when he was bullied again. But he knew it was impossible because Hoseok was a university student and his schedule was so packed, he understood that. If they could meet every day in the park, it was enough for him. He knew he had to be strong for his angel. He wanted to make his angel happy.

“Hoseok hyung.”

The blind boy called his angel’s name softly as he rested his back behind the tree. He kept calling his angel’s name but he didn’t show up. It’s weird – he thought. Hoseok was always precise with his time, he never got late but these days he always late and Taehyung wondered why. But being the nice boy, he didn’t want to burden his angel that was why he didn’t ask why he was late.

Taehyung yawned a few times as the wind kept blowing softly on his face, making him felt really drowsy in any seconds. “I’m sleepy.” He yawned as he brought his legs to his chest, hugging it. “Maybe Hoseok hyung will come later.” He closed his eyes as he buried his face to the knees, falling asleep.

 

 

 

“Taehyungie~” Hoseok called the blind boy’s name but no answer. He looked up into the sky, it was starting to get dark already. He knew he was super late today. “Maybe he’s home already?”

Hoseok tried to look for Taehyung again and he found out that the boy was sleeping under the tree with an uncomfortable position. Sighing, he approached the boy and woke him up. “Taehyungie~”

Taehyung woke up slowly as he heard his angel’s voice was calling his name softly. He smiled in relief and hugged his angel tightly. “Hoseok hyung! Where were you?!”

The elder took a glance at the envelope in his hand. It was the reason why he got late today but luckily Taehyung was blind so he could prepare a surprise for the younger.

“I got my certification as a teacher, Tae!” Hoseok beamed happily and hugged the younger again. “And because of that, I was late. I’m sorry for that, Tae. These days I kept getting late because I have exams to get this certificate, Tae.”

“It’s okay, hyung.” Taehyung pulled off and blindly touched Hoseok’s face, studying his feature. He wondered what he looked like but he guessed Hoseok was handsome. “And congratulation hyung! Now you’re a teacher.”

“Thank you, Tae.” He smiled widely and hugged the younger again. “I’m so happy, Tae.”

Right, if his angel happy then he was happy. His angel’s happiness was his happiness. He felt happy for his angel because finally his angel achieved his dream as a teacher. Then, he shouldn’t give up too for his dream. A simple dream; he wanted to see again.

“Hyung, which school that you choose to work for?”

“Korea High School.” Hoseok sighed as he noticed a slight disappointment on Taehyung’s face. He had to lie because he had a bigger surprise for Taehyung.

“W-Well… It’s good then, hyung.” Taehyung smiled sadly as he blindly stared into Hoseok’s face. “Congratulation, hyung.”

Hoseok swore he couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

 

 

 

Taehyung sighed as he remembered his angel was teaching at another school. He really wanted his angel to teach in his school. Somehow he thought that his angel was completely betrayed him, but no, he must not had a bad thought about his angel, the person who made him strong for this whole time.

“Good morning, everybody!”

Taehyung froze when he heard that voice. That soft and bright voice who made him thought that there was an angel talked to him. He completely knew who this voice owner was.

“I’m your new literature teacher, Jung Hoseok.” His angel said brightly. “And I hope we can get well together as a teacher and student. Thank you.”

‘So this is how you call surprise, hyung?’ Taehyung giggled quietly, didn’t realize that Hoseok was looking at his direction.

“What are you doing, Kim Taehyung?” Hoseok acted like he didn’t know Taehyung by reading the boy’s name tag.

“Nothing, Jung seonsaeng.”


a/n;

 

request is always open!

go here to request!

next chapter is namjin~

-chae-