[vmin] - some little things

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Some Little things (prompt: Monday morning)

Pairing: domestic!vmin with kid!yoongi

Length: 1012

Genre: fluff

Rating: G

Summary: let’s try to appreciate Monday morning as much as you don’t like to wake up in the morning

Author's note: a request from an anon in ask.fm: i was wondering if you could write a vmin fic? crossposted to livejournal


Some people hated Monday, especially Monday morning. It was like they were forced to get out from their comfort zone. Some people hated to wake up in the morning to go to work or school. Weekends were their comfort zone, but there were some people who appreciated some little things in the Monday morning like eat breakfast together – it was just a little thing but being together with the one you love even though it was just a little thing could make you happy, right?

 

 

 

“Appa! Wake up!” Taehyung groaned in his sleep as he felt little fingers were touching his arm violently. Those little fingers kept touching Taehyung’s arm and he couldn’t help but wake up. He woke up with a half-lidded eyes and found his five-year-old son was smiling cutely at him. Being a silly appa, he flashed his idiotic smile and picked his son up, making his son squealed and giggled at him.

“Good morning, appa!” his son chirped and pecked his cheek lightly. Taehyung just laughed happily because of his son’s cuteness. “I love appa!”

“Appa loves Yoongi too!” he pecked his son’s pale cheek then ruffled his hair lightly, making the kid giggled oh-so-cutely at him. “Now, go wake your umma up.”

Yoongi rolled to the side so he rested between his appa and his umma then he pecked his umma chubby cheek lihghtly. “Umma, wake up.” He whispered.

His umma woke up immediately when his son gave him a morning call. He smiled widely and picked his son then put him on his chest. “Yoonnie~” he pecked his son’s thin lips, making the kid giggled again.

“Good morning, umma!” Yoongi chirped and eye-smiles could be seen so clearly. He got that from his umma. Like he did to his appa, he pecked his umma’s cheek too. “I love umma!”

“Umma loves Yoonnie too~” Taehyung just chuckled when his husband nuzzled his nose lightly to his son’s. It was a cute and lovely scene in the morning and he just loved when his husband had a cute quality time with his cute son.

“Jiminnie, where’s my morning kiss?” Taehyung pouted his lips slightly, trying to act cute in front of his husband. His son was simply giggling at his appa’s silly action.

Jimin just laughed at his husband’s silly act then he just leaned closer to him and pressed his lips against his, not really care about a morning breath. Yoongi shut his eyes tightly when he saw his parents’ lovey dovey time.

“No I don’t want to see that!”

 

 

 

“Jiminnie, I don’t want to go to work!” Taehyung was pouting and whining at Jimin and his son shook his head in disbelief at his appa’s childish act.

Jimin laughed lightly at Taehyung’s silly act then ruffled his hair, treating him like a kid, just same like he did to his son. “Tae, don’t be like this! I guess Yoonnie is more mature than you!”

“I know!” he mumbled. Taehyung crouched down to leveling his height to his son then grinned widely. “Right, appa is more childish than my Yoonnie!”

“Tae, you’re being so ridiculous right now!” he laughed. “Now go take a bath and I’ll take care of Yoonnie also the breakfast.”

 

 

 

Taehyung could smell a fresh bacon was being cooked and his husband was busy preparing for the breakfast. He wanted to surprise him and told his son who was sitting in the table silently to shut up, afraid that his son would make his surprise failed.

He hugged his husband from behind, making the elder squeal in surprise and quickly turned off the stove. “Minnie, I’m hungry.”

“I know you are.” He smiled as he turned around to face his handsome husband. His husband was always looked handsome in his eyes. He looked so perfect with his now blonde hair and he was happy that his husband worked at a firm law, forcing him to wear a formal clothing – a suit sometimes when he had to take care of his client – and Taehyung looked very handsome in suit, just like now. He pecked Taehyung’s lips lightly and his son noticed the lovey dovey act of his parents again.

“Umma, I’m hungry! Stop kissing with appa!”

Taehyung laughed in amusement when Jimin just got all embarrassed because of his son’s statement. He forgot that his son was there. “O-Okay Yoonnie!”

 

 

 

Taehyung ate his favorite breakfast with a wide smile. Not because his breakfast were tasty, but because of the scene in front of him. Jimin helped Yoongi to eat his cereal and it was a lovely sight to his eyes. Jimin really had an umma material – kind and patience – he was the perfect umma for Yoongi. He could see how Jimin patiently fed Yoongi.

He just smiled when his eyes met Jimin’s and quickly ate his breakfast. “Thank you for the breakfast, baby. I enjoyed it.”

“You’re welcome, Tae.”

“Umma, thank you for the cereal.” Yoongi planted a light peck to his umma’s cheek, making his umma yelped in delight and hugged his son happily.

“Well, I have to go now. I have a client.” Taehyung said.

Jimin got up and approached his husband, fixing his tie slightly. “It’s not in a right position.”

“Thank you, baby.” He flashed a smile to his husband and pecked his plump lips again. “See you later, baby. I love you.”

“See you later, Tae. I love you too.”

Taehyung picked his son up and also pecked his son’s thin lips lightly. “Appa has to go now. See you later, Yoonnie. Appa loves you.”

“Yoonie loves appa too.” he made a heart shape with his arms over his head cutely, making his parents laughed at his son’s cute action.

Jimin took Yoongi over Taehyung and handed him his bag. “I’ll take care of Yoonnie. He has to go to his kindergarten today.”

Taehyung nodded and leaved them both with a happy smile. He always loved some little things with his family. He loved the short but quality time with them in the morning. He always loved mornings, which was started with Monday morning.


a/n;

finally this vmin fic is done~ still have jikook and vhope to go~

and this is the last update from me because i have midterm exams until oct 31st and i'll update again in november~

and acoldsummerday translated my jikook fic, "tease" into vietnamese! here's the translation and thank you so much <3

pls pls pls send me many many request to my ask.fm or twitter or the comment section below~

-chae-

ps: my blog bangtan-recs is having a project named "bangtan-recs ask us!" so our blog is opening the askbox and you can send many many request or prompt as much as you want to the blog's askbox starts from oct 18th 12.00AM KST - oct 25th 12.00 AM KST and the admins will fill / write the request or prompt for you directly in tumblr. so please please please participate in the project if you love bangtan. thank you <3. for more information, click here!