[vhope] - unnie

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Unnie (prompt: caring)

Pairing: always-a-girl!vhope

Length: oneshot

Genre: romance, angst

Rating: PG

Summary: Hoseok unnie is just too nice and caring

Notes: a request from kimmiekimmie97 to write a vhope fic. crossposted to livejournal


The first time Taehyung met Hoseok when she accidentally dropped her lunch that she brought from her home. She was tripped by her own shoelaces while bringing her lunch to the canteen. She couldn’t do anything when her food just scattered everywhere. She almost cried at that moment and no one helped her. But Hoseok came and help her. With her beautiful angelic smile and warm voice she showed to Taehyung, she helped her, even bought her a new lunch again. She was the first person who helped the shy Taehyung. Taehyung felt weird when she looked at Hoseok’s smile but she wasn’t sure what did it mean. Is it wrong to feel something like this to another girl?

 

 

 

“Kim Taehyung!” Hoseok held her arm firmly, preventing her from falling because she tripped by her own shoelaces again. “Be careful.”

Taehyung didn’t dare to look at Hoseok’s face. She was so embarrassed by the fact she almost fell because she was tripped by her own shoelaces. That was an examplehow clumsy she was. But Hoseok just simply chuckled lightly at her.

“Clumsy girl.” The elder laughed lightly while her fingers reached Taehyung’s long hair to ruffle it. “Be careful, okay?”

“Okay unnie.” She mumbled.

Hoseok flashed her angelic smile to the younger then bent down in front of her, taking her shoelaces and tied it, not too tight but she made sure that the shoelaces were tied properly.

“T-Thank you, unnie.”

Taehyung felt weird again toward her unnie. Was it wrong to feel something like this? She just couldn’t figure out what did she feel to the elder. All she felt just nervousness around Hoseok and she felt weird feelings inside her tummy. But girl, Taehyung was just too innocent.

“Let’s go home, silly.” Hoseok easily intertwined their fingers together and Taehyung gulped her saliva when their fingers touched. This weird feelings again.

 

 

 

Taehyung sighs as she wiped her tears that were rolling on her face. She knew her unnie shouldn’t be here right now just to accompany her because she was scared – her parents were overseas again because of works – she knew her unnie supposed to have a date with her crush, Namjoon sunbae.

She should stop crying before Hoseok came and noticed that she was crying but it was too late, her unnie came to ask her to have a dinner but she noticed that her dongsaeng was crying.

Hoseok sighed worrily and quickly sat beside Taehyung on the younger’s bed. “Tae, what happened?”

“Unnie, I’m sorry.” She said between her sobs. She wiped her tears but the tears couldn’t be stopped and she didn’t know why. “Y-You should’ve a da-date with N-Namjoon sunbae n-now.”

Hoseok just smiled as she wiped the younger’s tears gently then pulled her into a warming hug. “It’s okay, Tae. I told Namjoonie already and he understood.”

Then, she felt weird again as she tearfully stared at her unnie’s face. Her face was so beautiful and her smile was so sweet. She was an angel to Taehyung. Am I in love with unnie?

“Unnie, is it wrong if a girl like a girl too?”

Hoseok looked a little bit surprised at the younger’s outburst question but once again, she answered her with a smile first. “Hmm, I don’t think it’s wrong, Tae. Do you like someone else, Tae? Who is she? Jiminnie?”

Taehyung wanted to answer with you, unnie but she was afraid her unnie would hate her and left her if she revealed that she was in love with her unnie. But it was no way to answer that she like her best friend, Jiminnie because she had a boyfriend, that Yoongi sunbae. Taehyung decided to tell her unnie the truth.

“I-I-I…” she gulped her saliva nervously. “I like you, unnie.”

The elder did look surprised but she didn’t show the younger a disgusted face. Instead, she pulled her into a hug again, caressing her head gently. “It’s okay, Tae. Unnie doesn’t hate you. But you know—“

Hoseok couldn’t continue her statement. She didn’t want to see her dongsaeng cry again but she just see the younger as a cute and shy younger sister, no more than that. She was in love with Namjoon, not her.

“I’m sorry, Tae but you know my heart is only for Namjoon.”


a/n;

vmin fic in the next chapter~

if you have a request or prompt, i'll happily write it for you guys c: just go straight to the comment section below or ask me via ask.fm / twitter !!

and recently i got a permission request from a reader to translate my jikook drabble in chapter 10 in this fic into vietnamese and im so so happy, so if there's any of you guys want to translate my fic, you can always ask for permission anytime c:

-chae-

ps: pls follow my bangtan fic recommendation blog, bangtan-recs. bangtan-recs is opening two admins spot until october 18th! if youre interested, pls click here because bangtan-recs will having a project to celebrate 100followers and we really need admins. so pls apply if youre interested!

also you can promote your own fic by submitting your fic here!! thank you c: