[junghope] - pink bunny plushy

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: pink bunny plushy

pairing: hoseok / jungkook

word count: 1.7k words

genre: fluff

rating: G

summary: the pink bunny plushy is gone

prompt from tumblr: jungkook is upset bcs he lost his plushy from hobi and hobi calms him down

note: crossposted to livejournal


Jungkook had six hyungs. He had a handsome hyung, lethargic hyung, full-of-hope hyung, destructor hyung, abs hyung and a weird hyung. But he loved the seven of them, no matter how weird they were. He loved his hyung, but of course he had a favorite hyung between the six of them. His favorite was always the full-of-hope hyung.

The full-of-hope hyung named Hoseok. This hyung had a beautiful angelic smile, a never-die optimist personality and not forget to mention, an awesome dancing skill. This hyung was his favorite hyung. He always looked up at his hyung because he wanted to be a great dancer too, just like his hyung.

“Kookie!”

His hyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder and smiled widely at him. Jungkook smiled back at his hyung as he leaned closer to the elder, then Hoseok just simply pulled him into a warming hug.

“Wae?”

Jungkook shook his head instead he hugged Hoseok back, secretly inhaling Hoseok’s sweet scent. He loved his full-of-hope hyung. “Hyung, we are going to debut.”

“Yeah, we are.” Hoseok said as his fingers ran softly on the younger’s soft hair. “Are you excited, Kookie?”

Jungkook responded with a hum, burying his face into Hoseok’s crook of neck. He didn’t mind when Jungkook did this. He was always touchy when he was with Hoseok. He felt happy when he was with the maknae. Jungkook felt happy when he was with full-of-hope hyung. They were happy around each other. The other members thought they were dating but they didn’t find any dating evidence between them. Their relationship was simply hyung and dongsaeng. Sometimes umma and son.

“Tomorrow we are going to amusement park.” Hoseok pulled away and stared into Jungkook’s big brown eyes. “I’m so excited! It’s the first time we are going to amusement park together with Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, Namjoonnie, Jiminnie, Taehyungie and you, Kookie!” he poked Jungkook’s nose lightly and the maknae blushed slightly of Hoseok’s touchy action but he couldn’t figure out why he was blushing.

“I’m excited too, hyung!” Jungkook chirped happily, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. “You have to win me something, hyung!”

“I will, Kookie.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, you said you’ll get me something, right?” Jungkook tugged the hem of Hoseok’s shirt and pulled him slightly, making Hoseok leaned closer to him. “Get me that bunny plushy!”

Hoseok ruffled Jungkook’s hair while laughing lightly then took the gun toy to shoot the bunnies on the shelf. “Okay, Kookie! I’ll shoot those bunnies and get that bunny plushy for you.”

Jungkook watched the elder seriously as he studied Hoseok’s face feauture. How his lips pouted and his nose crunched up a bit when he was serious and Jungkook like that. He like them.

“See? Hyung got you this bunny plushy, right?” Hoseok handed him the pink bunny plushy with his angelic smile again, making Jungkook felt weird again.

The maknae nodded happily as he took the plushy from Hoseok, hugging it tightly. “Thank you, Hobi hyung.” he grinned. “You’re the best!”

“Just, don’t ever lose that plushy, okay?” he ruffled Jungkook’s hair again then put his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder.

Jungkook nodded at Hoseok’s statement while staring at his pink bunny plushy with a wide smile. Not because he liked the plushy, but because it was from his favorite hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook brought his pink bunny plushy everywhere. He brought it every time they had schedule, either domestic schedule or overseas schedule. He just had to bring it. He felt Hoseok was one step closer to him if the plushy was with him.

There was a time when he forgot to bring the plushy and he sulked all day long while doing their schedule. He did the schedule half-heartedly and the manager also Namjoon was angry at him. They were still a rookie and they had to do everything very well but the maknae ruined it. He was crying all day long and the members tried to calm him down, even the manager hyung and Namjoon apologized to him but he didn’t stop crying until Hoseok came and hugged him, calming the maknae down.

“Jungkook, are you sure that you’re bringing that dull plushy to Japan?” Yoongi asked as he shook his head slightly.

“It’s not dull!” Jungkook snapped at the lethargic hyung. Yoongi looked up with a surprised yet angry eyes when the maknae just snapped at him. He gulped his saliva nervously while looking down, afraid to meet Yoongi’s eyes. “I-I’m sorry, hyung.”

Then Hoseok came in a right timing and pulled the youngest into a warm hug and whispered forgive him with a patient smile while rubbing Jungkook’s back in circling motion to calm him down. Yoongi muttered childish maknae and left them alone.

“I-I-I didn’t m-mean i-it.” He sobbed on Hoseok’s neck while gripping into his plushy hard. “I-I say so-sorry a-already…”

“It’s okay, Kookie.” Hoseok said softly and pulled away slightly to wipe the tears away. “He forgives you.” He wiped the remaining tears away. “Let’s get ready, okay? We have to go to airport right now.” Jungkook nodded slightly while still pouting. He felt really bad for snapping at Yoongi hyung. “And, you can bring your plushy.”

 

 

 

 

As expected, Bangtan was also popular in Japan and their schedule in Japan was so packed. They had to practice as soon as they arrived in Japan to prepare their Japan debut until the late night and they only slept for a few hours then got ready to promote their Japanese single in Tokyo in a very hot weather. They were very tired but for the sake of their Japan debut and fans, it was okay for them.

“Kookie, are you sleepy?” Hoseok sat on the couch beside the sleepy-looking Kookie. The maknae just nodded sleepily while hugging his pink bunny plushy tightly and the sight in front of Hoseok was just too cute because the maknae looked so cute even without that bunny plushy.

“Go sleep for a while.” He said softly while brushing Jungkook’s bangs aside gently. “We have to go to Osaka later and practice for our performance tomorrow.”

Jungkook already fell asleep while hugging his bunny plushy just after Hoseok done speaking. The full-of-hope hyung just chuckled lightly and dropped a blanket on Jungkook’s body then planted a peck on his forehead lightly. “You did so well today, Kookie. Hyung is so proud of you.”

 

 

 

 

Bangtan did their performance so well in Osaka and their popularity in Japan wasn’t a joke. Their popularity level almost the same like their big sunbaenims and they were so happy. Their Japanese single hit the top ten in Japanese chart and they did so well. It felt like their hard works were paid off already.

“Finally we did our Japanese debut.” Jungkook chirped happily as he smiled at his pink bunny plushy, not realizing that Taehyung was watching him.

“You talk to your plushy?”

Jungkook flushed in embarrassement as he looked down, didn’t have a gut to look at Taehyung while the elder just laughed lightly at him. “N-No, I’m not, hyung.”

Taehyung approached the maknae and dropped his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder playfully. “Yah it’s okay, Jeon Jungkook. Remember, I talk to myself a lot!”

The maknae laughed as he remembered Taehyung’s weirdness when he talked to himself. His one-man-show was so funny and sometimes his hyungs thought was Taehyung a real alien or not.

“Let’s get ready, Kookie!” Taehyung grinned. “We are going to airport in one hour!”

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure there’s nothing left in this room?” the manager hyung asked the members as they brought some luggage to the trolley. The members shook their head in respond and left the hotel room, but they didn’t realize there was Jungkook’s pink bunny plushy was lying on the messy bed.

 

 

 

 

“Jimin hyung, do you see my pink bunny plushy?” Jungkook asked as he searched in every corner of their dorm worriedly. He hoped the members just hid it as a prank rather losing it. He couldn’t lose a thing that he got from his favorite hyung. “The hyungs hide it, right?”

“No, Kookie.” Jimin answered honestly. “Because we are not hiding your plushy, Kookie. You hold it all the time, so how can we hide it from you?”

“Ah, you’re right, hyung.” Jungkook sighed sadly and plopped himself on the couch weakly. He didn’t remember where the last time he hold his plushy. It was because he was so sleepy and tired and he completely forget about the plushy.

He gave up on searching his plushy because he didn’t find it inside their dorm. He also remembered he didn’t hold his plushy inside the plane on the way to Seoul.

“Ottokaji?” he sighed then suddenly he remembered that he put the plushy on the hotel bed when he had to tie his shoelaces and forgot to take his plushy again. “I lost the plushy.”

He pulled his legs to his chest and hugged it, burying his face into his knees, “I lost it.” He burst out into tears as the memory when Hoseok won the plushy just for him and said that he shouldn’t lost it but he lost it. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

He kept crying and sobbing, didn’t realize that his favorite hyung sat beside him already. “It’s okay, Kookie.” Hoseok pulled the maknae into a hug again and he just cried harder on Hoseok’s chest. “Hyung doesn’t angry at Kookie.”

“I-I’m so-sorry, h-hyung…” he sobbed uncontrollably as the tears slowly wetted Hoseok’s shirt. “I-I lost it.” Hoseok sighed. He hated it when his favorite dongsaeng cried. “I’m sorry…”

Hoseok cupped Jungkook’s face as he looked into his teary eyes sadly. “You make hyung sad if you keep crying, so don’t cry, okay?”

Jungkook wiped his tears away with his sleeve sloppily and nodded slightly, burying himself into Hoseok’s chest again. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

“It’s okay, Kookie.” Hoseok said with a wide smile as an awesome idea suddenly pop out in his brain. “Hyung got a better idea.”

The maknae eyes his favorite hyung confusedly with a slightly pouted lips and he really looked like a little kid. Hoseok couldn’t help but love his favorite dongsaeng a lot.

“I’ll be your plushy instead.” Hoseok smiled. “You can hug me all the time. You can hug me when you need me. You can hug me when you’re going to sleep. You can hug me when you’re scared because I’m your human plushy!”

Jungkook nodded childishly with a bright smile as he hugged his new human plushy tightly, agreeing with the idea. “You’re my human plushy from now on, Hobi hyung!”


a/n;

next chapter is vhope~

you can request a fic or if you just want to know abt me, you can click here!

i'll answer all your questions! so please talk to me, okay~

and im so happy bcs next year bangtan is coming to my country~

and i'll watch them ofc~ yay~

-chae-