[sugamon] - i don't wanna love somebody else

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: i don't wanna love somebody else

pairing: namjoon / yoongi

word count: 750

genre: angst

rating: pg

prompt from tumblr: barely holding on, together

author's note: pls listen to this song while reading this fic c: crossposted to livejournal


Namjoon tried. He tried everything to equalize himself to Yoongi. Yoongi was a perfection in his eyes. Yoongi was his everything. He tried everything to build a world around Yoongi, making himself same like Yoongi but he didn’t care about it. No matter how much Namjoon tried, Yoongi didn’t want to know about that.

Yoongi. Yoongi always had him in his dream. It was beautiful but it was just a one night fantasy. Just a fantasy. Every time Yoongi said something, his words were always Namjoon’s oxygen. No matter how hurting his words were, Namjoon couldn’t live without it.

“Namjoon, please stop this.” Yoongi sighed. “There’s nothing that we can do. I don’t love you anymore.”

Namjoon stared into Yoongi’s beautiful eyes and sighed desperately at the elder. “Hyung, I don’t want to love somebody else but you.”

 

 

 

“Namjoon, we are over.” Yoongi said shortly and turns around, ready to leave Namjoon alone. He had a new place to live in. He didn’t need Namjoon anymore.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi with a surprised face. He was speechless and Yoongi already left him. Yoongi left him without a reason. Yoongi broke up with him so easily like that without a reason, without words.

They broke up and left it all unspoken; without reason at all and it drove Namjoon crazy. His aching heart was screaming so loud in his head asking why, but they already left it unspoken and no matter how much Namjoon tried, Yoongi didn’t want to listen.

 

 

 

Namjoon carefully approach the smiling Yoongi while a guy was sitting on his lap comfortably. He knew it was the person who made Yoongi left him. It was the person that Yoongi thought he was better than Namjoon.

“Yoongi.” Namjoon said softly and quietly. He felt scared actually. Really scared to death because he knew Yoongi didn’t like it when someone disturb his happy moment. He just knew the elder too well.

“What the are you doing here, Namjoon?”

“Could we—“ Namjoon closed his eyes and inhaled slowly, tried to calm himself down. He was so scared. “Could we….start over again? Please Yoongi.”

Yoongi’s boyfriend got up and eyed him with an annoyed face. He was ready to spit some harsh words to Namjoon but Yoongi held his hand instead, didn’t letting him to talk.

“No, it’s not your business, Jimin.” Yoongi said. “I’ll talk to him for a while.”

“Are you stupid, Namjoon?” Yoongi spat. “No, the answer is no. I don’t love you anymore, Namjoon. We are over!”

Namjoon’s sight was blurry as tears made its way into his eyes. “I love you, Yoongi. Please, please…could we start over again?” he asked desperately.

“You shouldn’t go on hoping, Namjoon.” Yoongi stated. “Because I won’t change my mind and I love Jimin now. I don’t love you anymore, Namjoon.” He sighed and left Namjoon alone again.

“I don’t want to love somebody else, Yoongi.” his voice was shaking, tears already rolling on his cheeks. “No, I can’t love somebody but you.” He mumbled.

Namjoon didn’t care. Namjoon didn’t care at all if loneliness killed him. He didn’t care for how much he had to wait for Yoongi to come back to him. He didn’t care being lonely. Because he didn’t want to love somebody else. Only Yoongi, only him who Namjoon loved.

 

 

 

Namjoon sat weakly on the couch and brought his legs to his chest. He was desperate for Yoongi. He loved Yoongi so much.

“How could you do this to me?”

He sighed and tears rolled again from his red eyes. He cried too much but he couldn’t stop it. The tears were for Yoongi, only if Yoongi knew how much Namjoon’s tears were falling for him.

Silly, he remembered their moment together where they would cuddle up together in the rainy day while stealing kisses from each other mischievously. He missed that moment, missed it so much.

If they were still together, they would be a happy couple. Even Namjoon already thinking about the marriage proposal that he was going to propose to Yoongi. But, it was over. Everything was over.

They could be the happiest couple in this world. They would be the greatest story that Namjoon would tell to anyone. They could be, but everything was over.

Everything was over. Their relationship was over. But Namjoon’s love for Yoongi wasn’t over. It could never be over. Because Namjoon didn’t want to love somebody else. He couldn’t love somebody else. Yoongi was only his love.


a/n;

click here for a fic request!

im opening for a request fic now!

-chae-