[taekook] - Family Trip

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

a/n: request prompt from cminka which is jeon family trip


The Jeon family reunited again as usual in Jungkook and Taehyung’s room, doing their morning ritual which was sleeping together with their adorable sons, Hoseok and Jimin. They would sleep together again for thirty minutes until one hour and after that Jungkook had to go to work and Taehyung will be busy with his two sons, preparing them to go to the kindergarten. But let it go first, they still wanted to cuddle with their sons first.

“Appa, umma, let’s go for a family trip!” Hoseok said with his usual bright smile on his face. Taehyung looked at his oldest son with a surprised face while Jungkook just kept smiling at Taehyung. “Seokjin said he went to Busan with his family. I want to have a trip with umma, appa and Jiminnie!” he pouted slightly and his appa just poked his pouty lips with a chuckle on his face.

“Don’t worry, Seokkie. Next week we are going to Jeju!” Jungkook said with a big smile on his face and ran his fingers on his son’s soft hair. “Jeju is way better than Busan! We can play in the beach then we will watch fireworks in the night!”

“Jinjja appa?!” Hoseok’s smile got wider as he snuggles into his appa’s hug. “Yay! Appa is the best! I love you appa!” he pecks his appa’s lips then snuggles to his appa again.

“Yay!” Jimin cheered to as he saw his hyung cheering after something even though he didn’t really understand but he knew something was going to be fun.

“Jeon Jungkook, mind to explain me what do you mean we are going to Jeju next week?” Taehyung asked him with his deep voice after the kids were calm and fell asleep again. “You never told me about this.”

“Well…” Jungkook rubbed his nape nervously. Taehyung was indeed scary when he was angry and Jungkook knew he couldn’t handle the angry Taehyung. “Actually I’ve been thinking about family trip and I wanted to give a surprise to you and to our sons but somehow Seokkie asked about it so I have no choice but tell him that we are going to Jeju.”

Taehyung smiled and hugged his husband tightly when he was done explaining everything. “Yes it was indeed a surprise because I really don’t know anything about it.” He chuckled softly and pecked Jungkook’s lips. “Thank you for the surprised."


“Yay we are in Jeju now!” Hoseok cheered happily as they arrived in Jeju. Jeju was a whole new world for Hoseok and Jimin. It was their first time they went to Jeju. The air was so fresh and their surroundings were so natural. Even they could hear some birds chirped. “Appa, let’s go to the beach now!” Hoseok pouted—Jimin followed his hyung’s action by pouting too at his appa—and tugged his appa’s hand.

“Okay okay, but we have to put our luggage first in our resort, okay? Then you two can play as much as you want.” Jungkook said and ruffled his sons’ hair. Hoseok and Jimin could only nod slowly.


Jungkook and Taehyung smiled widely seeing their sons played in the beach so happily like that. Taehyung quickly captured many photos of Hoseok and Jimin when they were building a sandcastle in the beach. They felt so happy even though they just watched their sons played but their sons’ happiness is their happiness.

Jungkook looked at his watched and time showed it was six in the evening and the fireworks show was on eight in the night. He thought they should go back to their resort now. “Tae, let’s go home now. The fireworks show, remember?”

“Okay. I’ll take the kids and we are going home after this.


The Jeon family already waited in the balcony since 7.30pm for the fireworks show because the kids were so excited about the fireworks show. Even Hoseok brought his fluffy horse doll and Jimin brought his fluffy teddy bear—following Hoseok’s action again—to watch the fireworks too. Taehyung and Jungkook could only shake their head because Jimin always followed Hoseok’s action.

“Umma!” Jimin said with his cute little voice with his beautiful eye-smiles and Taehyung couldn’t help but squealed slightly at his youngest son. “I want to see the fireworks!” little Jimin giggles slightly, making his umma squealed again and showered him with kisses on the face then picked him up, making little Jimin giggled again.

“The fireworks show will start in five minutes, Minnie.” Jungkook smiled and pecks Jimin’s head.

Finally the long awaited five minutes was come to the end and the fireworks show started. Hoseok and Jimin’s mouth gaped in awe as they saw the colorful fireworks in the sky. It was beautiful when many colors of the fireworks were colliding in sky.

Even after the fireworks show was done, the kids were still smiling as the amazing fireworks show still lingering on their mind and Jungkook only chuckled at them. Jungkook picked Hoseok up as he pecks his son on the lips.

“Appa, thank you for the trip.” Hoseok showed his beautiful smile then peck his appa back, making Jungkook chuckled softly. “I’m so happy now!”

“Umma, I love you.” Jimin said with his cute voice as his eye-smiles appeared again, making Taehyung squealed again. Jungkook and Hoseok just laughed seeing Taehyung squealed over the little Jiminnie.

Indeed their first family trip was perfect for the four of them.


a/n;

so i got my first request ever for this compilation fic but idk what im writing anymore

and you can request for the next chapter with your own prompt/plot and the pairing is up to you! you can request yoonmin, namjin, vhope, etc~

request me through comment, wall or pm and if you want a very detail request, you can request it too by contacting my kakaotalk or line (id: natashajang) because i dont online aff 24hrs too hehe c:

replies;

@xoxogossipgoat: aww baby hoseok and jimin is just too cute ><

@Fwewshie: thanks <3

@cminka: i hope this fic turn well tho c: