Jealousy

My Handsome Neighbours

No one's POV:

While walking to school with Youngmin and Kwangmin, you heard someone calling you, "____!" You turned around and saw Minwoo with a pink box in his hands. "Minwoo oppa!" you cried.

You ran towards him leaving the twins alone and asked "Oppa. What's that?" 

"This is for you."

You took the box and opened it. You saw a necklace. The necklace has 2 teddy bear, holding on to each other's hands and a heart in between.

"Wah! Oppa, gomawo! It's really nery pretty!"

"Glad that you like it, shall I help you put on the necklace?"

You nodded happily as he took the necklace and helped you put on. Minwoo saw the twins glaring at him but he acted like nothing was bothering him.

"Alright. I'm done! I shall see you during lunch!"

"Neh, oppa! See you!" 

*____-ah, I hope you get what the teddy bears and the heart mean...* Minwoo thought.

 

Flashback

Minwoo's POV:

I think I like _____... I really really like her. Should I confess to her? Aish, I don't know how to say it to her... 

 

No one's POV:

Minwoo saw a jewellery shop and he walked in.

 

Minwoo's POV:

Wah, there are so many necklace and rings! "Erm, excuse me?" I asked politely.

"May I help you? Finding a gift for your girlfriend?" The sales person asked and smiled.

"Erm, she's not my girlfriend yet but soon I guess.. I haven't confessed to her.."

The sales person laughed at me and patted my shoulder.

"I guess you're buying something for your crush, right? Let me show you."

I glanced through the necklaces until one of the caught my eyes. The 2 teddy bears holding on to each other's hand and a heart in between. 

*Hmm, since I'm so cute and ____'s so cute, I guess we look like teddy bears. The heart in between will tell her my feelings for her. YES! This is it!* 

"I want this. Please put it in a nice box. Thank you." With that, I proceeded to the cash register for payment.

 

End of Flashback

 

Classroom

No one's POV:

You keep looking and playing with your necklace and you're not paying attention in class. Youngmin and Kwangmin saw you smiling to yourself and giggling. They kept looking at the necklace that Minwoo gave you and they look very angry. 

"Ringgggg~" The bell rang. It's time for lunch. Youngmin and Kwangmin approached you and asked you to sit with them.

"Aniya oppa, I'm eating lunch with Minwoo oppa today. Sorry, I shall eat with the both of you tomorrow okay?"

You turned around and walked to the canteen.

 

Canteen

"Minwoo oppa!" You waved your hands at Minwoo. 

"Ah! _____!"

Minwoo walked towards you while holding his lunch.

"Oppa, I really like this necklace but...."

"But?"

"Why did you give it to me?"

"Erm, show me your necklace."

You took off your necklace and placed it on the table.

"This, is me." Minwoo said, pointing to the teddy bear on the right.

"And.... this is you!" He pointed to the teddy bear on the left.

You nodded you head. Wondering why you're holding hands with Minwoo.

"............And..... This," he pointed to the heart.

".... Is my feelings for you."

"W-what? Y-you love me?"

"Yes, Park _____. I'm falling in love with you, _____."

You were blushing madly. You have never experienced love before and you knew that you loved Youngmin and Kwangmin and you treated Minwoo as an older brother, but this is the first time someone saying these things to you.

"O-oppa, mianhamnida. I like someone else...." You said as you pushed the necklace back to Minwoo.

"It's okay. You can keep the necklace." Minwoo smiled and walked away.

You looked at the necklace and put in your pocket.

 

You went for your classes but you couldn't concentrate because of what you said earlier on to Minwoo. Minwoo walked past your class and saw you staring into space. He decided to message you.

 

zzzzzz-zzzzzzzzzzz You felt your phone vibrating. You took out your phone and put it under your desk in order to not get caught.

You read the message :

To _____,

_____-ah, don't worry about me. I'm fine :D If you really like that person, confess. Like how I did just now to you. You won't know if the other party feel the same. Keep the necklace and concentrate on your studies! Exams are coming! If you have any questions ask me okay?! :) Oppa will be here for you. Fighting! To you and to the guy you like.

From : Minwoo oppa

 

While typing the last sentence, Minwoo felt water droplets on his face.

 

You replied

To Minwoo oppa,

Neh, arraso. Oppa don't feel sad okay? I will confess when it's time. I will keep the necklace, thank you oppa. Whoops, you saw me staring into space right? :P Kekeke, I will ask you questions! Don't find me irritating when I bombard you with lots and lots of questions! ^-^ You will always be my lovely oppa! :D

 From : _______.

 

Minwoo saw the last sentence and he finally understand. You only treat him as an older brother, nothing more than that. He walked back to his class with his wet face.

 

After School

"Oppa! Are you ready to go home?" Youngmin and Kwangmin brightened up when you talked to them.

"Neh! We can go now!" Kwangmin replied and kept smiling.

"Oppa..."

"Neh?" Youngmin answered.

"What should I do if I made someone sad?"

"You should apologize and make sure you make him/her happy."

"Oh, arraso." 

*Omg, is she going to apologize to me? She didn't make me sad and I don't blame her.* Youngmin thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update :P Teehee~ Sorry for short chapter :( I won't be able to update until next next tuesday. I have to study for my exams so mianhae everyone :( Please continue to support okay? :D