Saranghaeyo, Park ____.

My Handsome Neighbours

No one's POV:

You were skipping along the sidewalk with a cheerful smile on your face. Youngmin and Kwangmin were behind you. They took their own sweet time to walk. 

"Hyung, why is ____ so happy when it comes to school?" Kwangmin asked.

Youngmin stopped walking. "Aish, that No Minwoo spend too much time with ____ already."  Youngmin mumbled and continued walking.

You were looking around when you saw a familiar figure, Minwoo.

"Minwoo oppa!" You called out. Youngmin looked up from the ground and stared at both of you.

"Neh, ____?" Minwoo replied giving you a weak smile.

"Can you wait for me at the front gate after school?"

"Okay... Is there anything else? If not I shall go to my class." Minwoo replied looking everywhere but not you. You found his actions weird but you shrugged it off.

"No more~ Bye oppa~" You smiled at him.

*____-ah, why are you treating me like this after you have rejected me? You're just making me think about you more...* Minwoo thought and shook his head. 

 

After School 

"Oppa!" You smiled at Minwoo and waved. Minwoo just gave you a fake smile and waved at you.

"Oh! Oppa, it's going to rain. I guess we can't go to the amusement park so let's go eat ice-cream then!" You squeled in excitement and skipped down the sidewalk when suddenly Minwoo pulled you back.

"Oppa, Wae?"

"____-ah, I don't know why you're treating me like this but please, stop it."

"Oppa... I-I just... erm... want to spend time with you..."

"You don't have to do all these... Just... get on with your life and find your Mr Right." With that, Minwoo walked off.

"Oppa!" You grabbed on to his hands.

"Let. Me. Go." Minwoo said firmly.

"NO!" You shouted.

"LET ME GO!" He pulled his hands away from yours and ran off.

Just then, it started to rain. You stood there and cried. You never thought Minwoo would shout at you. Youngmin, who was standing at the balcony saw everything. He ran down the flights of stairs and ran towards you.

"____! Come let's go back in! You'll get sick if you continue standing here!" Youngmin pulled you.

You were soaked wet from head to toe. Youngmin gave you a towel and comforted you. He tried to be as calm as possible even though he was furious with Minwoo.

Minwoo's POV:

Am I too harsh to ___? Aish, it's raining and I bet that pabo is still standing there. I better go back to her now...

No one's POV:

"Oppa, I'm felling better now. Thank you."

"___.."

"Hmm?"

Youngmin leaned towards you and gave you a surprise kiss. It was not shocking to you since you wanted to kiss Youngmin since the day you liked him. You were enjoying it until Youngmin pulled back. 

"Saranghaeyo, Park ____."

You curved your pale lips upwards and gave Youngmin a sweet and loving smile.

"Saranghaeyo, Jo Youngmin." 

Youngmin wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a tight hug.  

Somewhere near the school gate, a boy was standing there. It was none other than Minwoo. He saw everything Youngmin and you did. His heart shattered into millions of pieces.

*This is the guy ____ like/love.* Tears rolled down Minwoo's cheeks as he walk home with his shattered heart...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo~ I'm back! WOW! 1000 views! Ah! Komawo! ^-^ I didn't feel like studying today so I came back here to write another short chapter! HAHAHA, hope you've enjoyed it and please comment! :D Thank you for your patient! <3 Thank you thank you thank you! I could go on forever if all of you would allow me. Haha, as you can see I'm letting the ending be you and Youngmin. If you want a change in the lead, feel free to tell me :D Tell me who do you want ____ to end up with! :D 

- ChelseaaaLovve