The Secret

My Handsome Neighbours

No one's POV:

You were sleeping on the hospital bed. You fainted because you were exhausted. Youngmin and Kwangmin were sitting on the couch discussing whether they should tell you the secret. 

They were talking rather loudly as they thought you couldn't hear. 

"Shall we tell ____ the secret?" Kwangmin asked.

"I guess... we should..." Youngmin replied slowly.

 

" .... Oppa?"

"Neh?" Both of them replied at the same time.

"What are you two talking about? I heard my name and something about the secret." You asked as you sat up.

"I guess, it's time for you to know." Youngmin mumbled, getting ready to tell you the whole thing.

 

Flashback

"Youngmin-ah... I know I don't have anymore time... I'm really sorry for not being able to take care of _____.. Please take care of her.." Youngmin nodded his head and looked down in sadness. Kwangmin was too worried that his usual playful self, hyper self disappeared.

"When I'm dead, go to my room and unlock the big silver box with the key under it.. You will see a pair of keys and a huge stack of money." *Huge stack of money?!* Kwangmin thought.

Youngmin and Kwangmin eyes widened as they have always thought their parents and ____'s parents are doing a small business and there won't be much money earned, but they were wrong. The company may be small, but the money they earn was 10 times the price they bought the company.

"One of the keys are red in color. That's for your parents. They will be living somewhere near the company so it would be easier for them to work. As for the 2 of you, you will be living with ____. The blue key is for the 3 of you. You will be living in a mansion with everything you need inside. Please, stay as long as you can. I've bought it for a long time for _____..." 

Both Youngmin and Kwangmin's mouth made an "O" shape. 

"The stack of money is for the 3 of you too... I've always treated the both of you as my son, please, take care of ___ when her umma and I are not around.." 

"Neh, I will take care of ____" Youngmin said with confidence.

Father's POV:

____-ah, mianhamnida.. Appa and umma have to go someday... Even if we live now, we still have to go in the future.. Please remember, we love you very much.. We will always be in your heart..

 

End of Flashback

 

Instead of crying, you smiled. Both Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at you with confused expression. 

"Oppa, you're right, what's done is done. Appa and Umma will always be in my heart and I know they love me a lot." you said and beamed.

Both Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at you and laughed.

 

Few Days Later 

The twin's parent have gone to work.

Kwangmin and you were packing your luggage to go to your new house. While Youngmin pack his and his brother's luggage. Suddenly, your stomach hurt badly. "Ahhhh!" you shouted and pressed your tummy. 

"Wae? What happened?!" Kwangmin asked and looked at you with worried expression.

"I don't know.." You felt something wet so you ran to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, you realize you're having your first monthly visit.

You shouted "Oppa! Can you help me go to the convenience store?" 

"Okay, what do you want me to buy?" Kwangmin asked.

"Help me buy some pads. I need it urgently."

This is the first time Kwangmin was asked to buy pads. He doesn't even know what brand or color he should buy. His face turned red.

"Err, ____.. I think my umma have I will go get it for you." He ran to his mother's bedroom and started pulling out her clothes and found something that looked like packet tissue paper. He took it and left the room with the remaining pads and clothes lying on the floor.

"Here!" Kwangmin was panting and he was covering his eyes as he dare not look at the pads. 

You slowly opened the door. You saw Kwangmin and you chuckled a little before taking it from him. 

After a few minutes of changing, you're done. 

The 2 of you went back to pack your things.

When Youngmin came in to take a look at the both of you, Kwangmin shouted "Hyung! ____'s a lady already!"

You glared at Kwangmin and your cheeks were red.

Youngmin thought for a few minutes and said "Ahhh. I understand now." 

The both of you laughed at Youngmin's slow reaction.

 

Night Time

The twin's parent came back home and all of you were supposed to eat dinner together for the last time before you all move into the new house. Their parent already knew about your father's secret long ago.

Kwangmin and Youngmin's umma went into the bedroom to change into home clothes. She walked into the bedroom and saw her clothes all over the floor and pads lying on the floor. 

The three of you were so hungry that all of you started eating.

"JO KWANGMIN AND JO YOUNGMIN, BOTH OF YOU COME IN!" Umma shouted.

They heard their mother's scream and ran into her bedroom.

"Umma, what is i-" before the twins finished their sentence, their umma were pinching their ears already.

"What happened here?! Were the both of you so bored that you have to play with pads?!" 

"Umma, a-aniya! _____ was having her first monthly visit so I came into your room to find pads for her.." Kwangmin confessed shyly.

"Oh," their umma let go of their ears and came towards you.

"aigoo, our ____ is turning into a lady~" she sang and pinched your cheeks. You were blushing madly.

She held your hands and walked out of the room. Youngmin and Kwangmin followed the both of you. Umma stopped walking. Both Youngmin and Kwangmin banged into umma. "You guys, tidy up the room." she said sternly.

The both of them walked back to the cupboard and put everything back into the cupboard. 

You turned around and gave them a apologetic smile. They smiled back at you. As if trying to say "It's okay."

"This is all your fault." Youngmin pouted and Kwangmin.

"Sorry hyung..." Kwangmin scratched his head and laughed awkwardly.

 

Dinner Time

 

Umma piled your plate with lots of meat and veggies. "Eat more ____." she said and smiled.

Kwangmin and Youngmin looked at their umma as if trying to say she's putting too much food on your plate. 

Their umma just acted like nothing happened.

 

After dinner, you were so full that you couldn't walk.

You rest for a while before saying goodbye/goodnight to them and went back to your house. You went to bathe and lay on the bed. *Appa, Umma, we are going to the new house tomorrow! I'm so excited! I bet it's very nice! I will definitely miss here!* you thought before falling asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoops, sorry for not updating yesterday, I have WAYYYYY~ too much homework :P Anyway, hoped you've enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to make this chapter funny but it turned out... erm, kinda dirty (?) LOL. More comments pleaseeee~ Thank you! :D