Confession 2

My Handsome Neighbours

 

No one’s POV:

“J-jagiya, shall we go to school?” You asked in a shaky voice.

“I think we should. Let Kwangmin be alone for the time being.” Youngmin walked to his room to get ready for school.

Before walking back to your room, you heard Kwangmin calling you.

“____...”

“Kwangmin?”

Kwangmin opened the door slowly. His eyes were red and swollen. At that time, you knew Kwangmin had cried.

“Oppa, why did you cry?” You ask while touching his face. He immediately pushed your hand away from his face.

“...” There was a silence when suddenly Kwangmin hugged you tightly.

“____-ah, are you and my hyung really dating?”

You nodded your head slightly.

“… Do you know that I love you too?” Kwangmin confessed while still hugging you.

“Oppa… I love both your hyung and you but, I think the love between your hyung and me, is different… I see him as a man, not oppa.”

Kwangmin heard this and he immediately cried. He let go of you and went back into his room and shut the door.

You shook your head and turned around when you saw Youngmin standing in front of you. He looked at you and gave you a shy and awkward smile. You knew he heard everything you said.

The both of you felt a little sad as to what Kwangmin has said. You and Youngmin didn’t know that Kwangmin love you. It’s not that you don’t see Kwangmin as a man, is just that, after all these things that had happened, you finally found out who you actually loved.

Kwangmin hid behind the door and kept crying. He was crying like there was no tomorrow. After Youngmin and you left for school, he eventually fell asleep on the floor.

 

After School

You opened the front door and threw your heavy bag on the couch. Youngmin had to stay back in school for a project. You decided to go and check on Kwangmin.

 

You turned the door knob and pushed it. You could only open the door halfway. You were wondering why the door couldn’t open when you found Kwangmin lying on the floor. You were so scared when you saw Kwangmin on the floor. You quickly jumped over his body and put your fingers to his nose. *Phew, he’s still breathing.* you looked at his innocent and cute face and smiled.

You wanted to carry Kwangmin up to his bed but you figured out that he was too heavy to carry so you decided to leave him alone.

You walked out of the room and closed that door behind you. You went to the kitchen to make dinner.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Double update today! :D Kekeke, I can't wait to end this story. Hahaha. :P